lock and unlock sounds
colored unlock keyboard
lockscreen
background
media player
chrome status bar
mushroom page dots
red battery

This theme took a lot of work to make! Download and let me know what you think.

Thanks to cnotethegr8, airbagjoe, Jacquie Jonson, The Jake Bush, and Simse for images and ideas that contributed to this theme.

P.S. to make the app icons work you need to:
1.ssh into you ipod/iphone
2.go to this path //Library/Themes/Mario Theme/Icons
3.find and app icon that you want
4.rename the app icon to the name of the application it is going to represent
exp. say you have gb4iphone and you want to replace the default app icon to one of the mario theme app icons. Go to the path above, find an icon you want, and name it gb4iphone.png DON'T FORGET .png!

mariotheme1.png

mariotheme2.png

mariotheme3.png

mariotheme4.png

mariotheme5.png

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
This is pretty legit.. I might finally change my theme from Fallout to this..

Does it automatically put the Mushroom next to the iPod text in the top left or what? I want it but I don't know how to do it..

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just jailbroke my ipod. After I DL and extract this on my pc what do i do?

Nevermind, the only thing I don't understand is the app icons. You already have default ones their...like youtube.png ..idk

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this and it does nothing. I put Mario Theme in the Themes directory with and without .theme added to the end of the Mario Theme folder. It doesn't change anything and when I go to change my theme back, winterboard freezes and then my iPod goes into safe mode and then I restart it and everything is back to normal but still not Mario Theme.

C

CrazyNative36

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this and it does nothing. I put Mario Theme in the Themes directory with and without .theme added to the end of the Mario Theme folder. It doesn't change anything and when I go to change my theme back, winterboard freezes and then my iPod goes into safe mode and then I restart it and everything is back to normal but still not Mario Theme.

this link shows you how to ssh the theme into you ipod if it helps you at all SSH themes into ipod but i dont know why it is freezing on you and to answer your other question yes it puts the mushroom in there automatically in place of the wifi

Nevermind, the only thing I don't understand is the app icons. You already have default ones their...like youtube.png ..idk

ssh into your ipod and go to the folder that has the app icons. //Library/Themes/Mario Theme/Icons then rename the icon to the name of the application you want it to represent. you have to rename it exactly as it shows up on the ipod!

if you can't find it under the path i gave you, another one to try is private/var/stash/themes/Mario Theme/Icons (it's the same thing just in a different place)

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I already know how to SSH a theme into my iPod.. But I went off of scattered remembrance of how to do it.. I will watch that video when I get home. I guess using Proxies will get me in a lot of trouble while at school. lol (If I get caught >_<)

C

CrazyNative36

Reaction score
Sin$
Still didn't work for me but whatever..

hmm well i dunno what to say if there is some way we can chat live i can try and help you out but other than that i dunno what to tell you.

C

CrazyNative36

Reaction score
Sin$
I have Windows Live Messenger.

sorry ive been so caught up with work i havnt been on here in awhile but if you want we can set up a time and ill try to help you out the best i can! another thing i was thinking is do you have winterbaord?

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry ive been so caught up with work i havnt been on here in awhile but if you want we can set up a time and ill try to help you out the best i can! another thing i was thinking is do you have winterbaord?

I wish there was a sighing emote. lol

Of course. One of the first things I got when I jailbroke my iPod in January. I don't really care when but if I get this job at subway, that's where I'm gonna be and I don't know when I'll be home.

C

CrazyNative36

Reaction score
Sin$
I wish there was a sighing emote. lol

Of course. One of the first things I got when I jailbroke my iPod in January. I don't really care when but if I get this job at subway, that's where I'm gonna be and I don't know when I'll be home.

lol im just making sure...you never know! but does tomorrow 7 central time work for u? if it does just give me your sn and ill make sure im on around 7

G

Giant Thongs

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont like that there are old school looking app icons and newer better looking ones u should have stuck to one or the other

Top Bottom
Login
Register