Discussion Marine Camo?!?

• Thread starter TKDisEVERYTHING
  • Start date
  • Views 3,142
TKDisEVERYTHING

TKDisEVERYTHING

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so for a while now I've had the marine camo available for all my guns at the end of the camo lists. As far as I know, I haven't seen anyone else with the cameo, and no one has made any mention of it. I am an Elite Founder apparently also so I don't know if that makes a difference. Please help!

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Supposedly it's for Elite Founders though alot of users are saying they aren't receiving it as Founders. It was released around Nov. 4th 2012.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the game isn't necessarily new... This was a big glitch back when the game first came out... I heard ways of glitching to obtain it, so did you do anything to get it? Or was it just there when you came...
If i remember correctly you needed to glitch it in, or be an elite founder to get it...

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so for a while now I've had the marine camo available for all my guns at the end of the camo lists. As far as I know, I haven't seen anyone else with the cameo, and no one has made any mention of it. I am an Elite Founder apparently also so I don't know if that makes a difference. Please help!
Camo*

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Still don't have this but I don't play MW3 much anyway. Would still like to know how to obtain this camo though :tongue:

T

tgpomy

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a founder, but I never received this camo. I also tried glitching it, but none of them work. They must've been patched. What a shame.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the other glitch camo? No one talks about that one, it was named Winter or Arctic, something along those lines...

Rhobeyy

Rhobeyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about the other glitch camo? No one talks about that one, it was named Winter or Arctic, something along those lines...
In pretty sure the winter camo isn't a glitch, it is camo you get if you're a cod elite founder

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
In pretty sure the winter camo isn't a glitch, it is camo you get if you're a cod elite founder
I wouldn't know, i was never a founder... Btw, nice connection speed lol.

mortalmadness

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
Sin$
Marine camo is a dev camo and was released by infection, if you have it and didn't have your account intentionally modded then you received in a modded lobby. Marine camo was never to be released to the public gamer founder or not.

Last edited:
VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Marine camo is a dev camo and was released by infection, if you have it and didn't have you account intentionally modded then you received in a modded lobby. Marine camo was never to be released to the public gamer founder or not.
A little late on the jump mortalmadness, but thank you for the information <3

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
xD smooth... I have been quite inactive on Se7enSins recently and when I came back to it that was the newest notification.

Top Bottom
Login
Register