What's new

Discussion Marine Camo?!?

• Thread starter TKDisEVERYTHING
  • Start date
  • Views 2,804
T

TKDisEVERYTHING

Reaction score
Okay so for a while now I've had the marine camo available for all my guns at the end of the camo lists. As far as I know, I haven't seen anyone else with the cameo, and no one has made any mention of it. I am an Elite Founder apparently also so I don't know if that makes a difference. Please help!

V

Vexx

N'importe qui
Reaction score
Supposedly it's for Elite Founders though alot of users are saying they aren't receiving it as Founders. It was released around Nov. 4th 2012.

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
Well the game isn't necessarily new... This was a big glitch back when the game first came out... I heard ways of glitching to obtain it, so did you do anything to get it? Or was it just there when you came...
If i remember correctly you needed to glitch it in, or be an elite founder to get it...

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Okay so for a while now I've had the marine camo available for all my guns at the end of the camo lists. As far as I know, I haven't seen anyone else with the cameo, and no one has made any mention of it. I am an Elite Founder apparently also so I don't know if that makes a difference. Please help!
Camo*

H

HowAmI

Incognito
Reaction score
Im not a founder and i have it

W

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Still don't have this but I don't play MW3 much anyway. Would still like to know how to obtain this camo though :tongue:

T

tgpomy

Reaction score
I'm a founder, but I never received this camo. I also tried glitching it, but none of them work. They must've been patched. What a shame.

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
What about the other glitch camo? No one talks about that one, it was named Winter or Arctic, something along those lines...

R

Rhobeyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the other glitch camo? No one talks about that one, it was named Winter or Arctic, something along those lines...
In pretty sure the winter camo isn't a glitch, it is camo you get if you're a cod elite founder

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
In pretty sure the winter camo isn't a glitch, it is camo you get if you're a cod elite founder
I wouldn't know, i was never a founder... Btw, nice connection speed lol.

M

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
Marine camo is a dev camo and was released by infection, if you have it and didn't have your account intentionally modded then you received in a modded lobby. Marine camo was never to be released to the public gamer founder or not.

Last edited:
V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Marine camo is a dev camo and was released by infection, if you have it and didn't have you account intentionally modded then you received in a modded lobby. Marine camo was never to be released to the public gamer founder or not.
A little late on the jump mortalmadness, but thank you for the information <3

M

mortalmadness

COD GTA5 | PSN Support
Reaction score
A little late on the jump mortalmadness, but thank you for the information <3
Yeah I was just browsing some topics and wasn't looking at the post date lol

V

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
xD smooth... I have been quite inactive on Se7enSins recently and when I came back to it that was the newest notification.

Top Bottom