• Thread starter OFF1CER NASTY
  • Start date
  • Views 342
OFF1CER NASTY

jreppt1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone explain to me how the May dlc will work. Ive watched the ign video about it and from what I heard everyone will get 2 maps free on the 15th but on the 22nd the rest of the maps will be released.

The content calender says elite premium members get 4 maps so what the hell Im confused.

Vexx

Vexx

N'importe qui
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
It's simple. May 15th comes along and 2 maps will come free to you. May 22nd comes and you can buy the content drop 2 which has the two maps from last month and the two other maps.

OFF1CER NASTY

jreppt1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's simple. May 15th comes along and 2 maps will come free to you. May 22nd comes and you can buy the content drop 2 which has the two maps from last month and the two other maps.
Then whats the point of elite membership then if everyone gets 2maps free that's just stupid.

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
82319415.jpg

I really don't understand. So its 3 maps and 4 Face off? (plus 2 spec ops).

Upgrayed

Upgrayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone explain to me how the May dlc will work. Ive watched the ign video about it and from what I heard everyone will get 2 maps free on the 15th but on the 22nd the rest of the maps will be released.

The content calender says elite premium members get 4 maps so what the hell Im confused.

there are 2 extra maps.. not the ones that elite premium get.. i think they are only a part of the new gamemode that is coming out.. since it will be 1vs1 and 2vs2 games.. the 2 extra maps will be smaller..

this is what i understood.. someone correct me if I'm wrong please..

EDIT: from what i just seen on post above.. i think I'm wrong lol

OFF1CER NASTY

jreppt1980

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there are 2 extra maps.. not the ones that elite premium get.. i think they are only a part of the new gamemode that is coming out.. since it will be 1vs1 and 2vs2 games.. the 2 extra maps will be smaller..

this is what i understood.. someone correct me if I'm wrong please..

EDIT: from what i just seen on post above.. i think I'm wrong lol
I see what your saying but its all still confusing.

Upgrayed

Upgrayed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

hmm.. did a little thinking and i came up with this.. since there are 4 slots in the calender and there are 3 maps plus 4 mini maps (that's what i'm gona call them lol).. maybe 1 slot is for all 4 mini maps and the 3 real maps each get their own slot..

Ancalagon

Ancalagon

To thy own self be true
Stickied Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

So from what I have understood from the IGN video.

3 MP maps. 2 already available for Elite members (Sanctuary, Foundation) and Oasis (new map).
2 new Specops missions (out of nowhere) Iron Clad - Kill Switch (you get to drive a tank!!!).
A brand new MP mode 1vs1 and 2vs2 that will take place on 4 new small maps called Getaway, Lookout, Erosion, Aground.

Whole Collection named DLC Collection 2 comes out May 22 for Xbox360.
(May 15 for Elite Premium).

98885320.jpg

On May 15th Aground and Erosion will be available to EVERYBODY for free.
Elite not required.
80591318.jpg

Hope this clears things a little. Peace. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register