Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
It's Thursday,
There are no official announcements
It's Thursday
There are no official videos
Did i say its Thursday?
There will be no MP4 today because guess what?

ITS THURSDAY!
I guess you were to raged so you forgot to see that i could careless lmao. Well it's ok ill let you get your free extra posts :smile: *you sad boy*

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Niggorex said:
I guess you were to raged so you forgot to see that i could careless lmao. Well it's ok ill let you get your free extra posts :smile: *you sad boy*
No you just shouldn't encourage the weak minded people that follow a conspiracy of a calender on a wall of a map. There could be a picture with a cookie and a gun and people would be like "HOLY **** THERE IS GOING TO BE A COOKIE GUN IN THE NEXT MAPPACK:w00t::w00t::w00t:"

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
No you just shouldn't encourage the weak minded people that follow a conspiracy of a calender on a wall of a map. There could be a picture with a cookie and a gun and people would be like "HOLY **** THERE IS GOING TO BE A COOKIE GUN IN THE NEXT MAPPACK:w00t::w00t::w00t:"

LOL! So true.

I

ID0NTuseMODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EclipseModz said:
Ya your raged :tongue: im done in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register