Map Pack 4?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by Killomatic, Aug 13, 2009 with 103 replies and 10,802 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killomatic

Killomatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was looking at the leaderboard and it looks like another Nazi Zombie map can fit under Der Riese... I know its a stupid guess... but has there been any announcements?

2. Lambo11

Lambo11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    idk about announcements but I bet the new map is gonna be area 51 lol Nazi Aliens :biggrin: just guessing also

3. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Alien Zombies, rather. Der Reise and Shi No Numa were supposed to be in Area 51 as well.

4. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    It was my understanding that this was the last map pack being released for WaW.

5. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    AFAIK there's a MP4 getting released on christmas; 4 zombies maps.

6. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    No one will be on the CoD: Waw once MW2 comes out anyways.

7. Abneris

Abneris Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes, I completely agree lol. If they're going to be all awesome and release 4 new zombie maps, or 3, 2, or even 1, they should seriously consider doing it before November 10th, because not only is that the day MW2 comes out, as best I can tell, it's the day that thousands leave CoD4 and CoD5 for a long time.

8. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
  9. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    People will always be playing COD4 and COD5, but most of the Call of Duty gamers will move to MW2 in no time.

10. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    Did a ton of people move to COD5? Yes. Will people who liked COD5 play MW2 more than cod5? Probably not.

11. ThoracicJosh

ThoracicJosh Enthusiast

Ratings:

Actually there is still a quite number of people that still play cod4 and with the cod5 players, they will atleast wonder to come and play MW2. There won't be anyone on 4 or 5 for a while.

12. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    I doubt it. When COD5 came out people stayed on COD4. Especially with nazi zombies, people are going to stay on COD5. I'm not planning on buying it.

13. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
  14. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    No seriously. Only reason I bought COD5 is because my sister bought it for me for christmas, I hated cod4.

15. Abneris

Abneris Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay, ofcourse there'll always be people playing CoD's 4 and 5, but the thing is that practically anyone that's played the two has really enjoyed them and hasn't thought twice about buying MW2, especially because of all the suspense and anticipation it's spawned. I just thing that on the first day of MW2, everyone's going to be trying it out. A great deal will dislike it and about 4 times that much will love it. But yeah, the population of CoD WaW and CoD4 will drop dramatically.

But that's just what I think.

16. Gig

Gig Chance The Rapper

Ratings:
    There is suppost to be another one coming out on september 24, the map is suppost to be in area 51. Possible starting off a new zombies for Modern Warfare 2, maybe alien zombies since area 51

17. OP
    Killomatic

Killomatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was thinking Area 51 too, because of what one of the Easter eggs said, about Area 51 having a a lot of the Element from the meteor

But you have to Remember CoD 5 and MW 2 are not by the same company, so yeah.. and personally i hated CoD 4 and i probably will still play CoD 5 because of Nazi Zombies...

18. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    Like I said Shi No Numa and Der Reise were supposed to be area 51 too...

19. Contract Killer

Contract Killer Newbie

Ratings:
    All I got to say is if there is its gonna be the bomb. When Modern Warefare 2 is released its gonna be even bigger. But im sure that people will jump back and forth just like they are now with call of duty 4 and 5. :smile:

20. OP
    Killomatic

Killomatic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yep i agree :biggrin: