Too Much Booze - 10 points

Used Vodka Breath 50 times​

What do you think? True or False?

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No i did not take it out of that "Fail" thread. I even added the source.

I was meant to change the date to N/A but i obviousley forgot and now cannot be bothered.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is everyone obsessed with putting out bull**** information about a map pack that's not going to get released?

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You raise spirits by completely lying? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
You raise spirits by completely lying? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I see you like what I put in that other thread. Lol

E

evilprodigy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A little boy sits anxiously all December long waiting and waiting just knowing Santa clause is going to bring him what he has asked over and over for, time passes very slowly the joy turns into anxiety as Dec 25 approaches him, he cannot sleep he's restless,,,, finally it is time he is going to get exactly what he wants, he runs down the stairs eyes bright, v-lines straight for the ideal sized box, this has to be it it just has to be he whispers, he opens the box slowly grinning from ear to ear then WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAMOOOO, his mom and dad AKA good old saint nick just took a big fat shi! on the poor little boy crushing his hopes of playing the newest greatest game instead he gets a Used FUC&^% copy of god Da&^ hairy potter Wut the F&^%!!!!!!.............This is how every one whom loves Zombies feels every god D%$# time someone makes a post about map pack 4..... Thanks alot Saint Nick!!!!!!!!!

Heheheheh That was funny....

B

Bosco0811

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok now people I'm tired of everyone yelling at others cause they posted something you believe is wrong, One your wrong for being such *******s, Two this kid is only trying to give out the only information people can find. Now I'm not going to sit hear and tell you what i believe about this map pack but this is proof of the new zombie map on the ps3.
So Believe what you want but don't be an *** and insult people just because they want to find out about this new map pack. Now their are parts that seem a little far fetched but still where talking about a game that has guns that shoot lightning and the dead walking around and alien weapons. Now i don't care if you insult me cause I'm just trying to help you out. Yes we also know MW2 is coming out and it will affect WaW badly we all know that but still just cause they have competition doesn't mean their just going to fall to their nee and beg for fans.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ1auMYt4Hw&annotation_id=annotation_819574&feature=iv]YouTube - Map Pack 4 Uranverein[/ame]

K

kangoniarulesall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i really dont know what to think about a new map pack. It seems possible maby but i highly dought it will come out for awhile if it comes out at all. I dont see why trey arch would not come out with another considering that they made so much money with the other map packs. But if they do come out with one i think it will be awhile they will probably focus on cod mw2 first then if people are still playing cod waw then they might come out with one but all we can do is hope for another kick *** map to add to the zombie freaks out there. I agree with people that say they think there might be one. All people can do now is go by the information we have at this point in time so dont automatically say that people are stupid and **** like that its there research take it for what it is and if you dont like the information then dont visit the tread anymore give things a chance. :cool:

B

Buttman

Reaction score
Sin$
kangoniarulesall said:
they will probably focus on cod mw2 first then if people are still playing cod waw then they might come out with one

IW and Treyarch are two different development companies...

M

mikeyman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm thinking of getting map packs, but im not sure. any opinions on the current packs?

xAnimal

xAnimal

Clay Carmine
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop posting these useless threads that get the new members hopes up. CLOSE PLEASE!

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be nice for another map pack
Seeing as you brought this back up :thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register