Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Map Glitch Sections

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Kevin Caution, Dec 16, 2008 with 13 replies and 2,294 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think instead of everyone freaking going insane about castle and other maps, that se7ensins should make a little thread for certain maps only and keep the rest for general glitches, so have like a Castle, Roundhouse, Downfall etc... section for glitchs according to only those maps! cause i am probally everyone is getting annoying with everyone talking about a new way under and out of castle!!! OMFG! it's annoying yeah ahaha :mad:

2. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Wrong Section Buddie. Post it in the Suggestions section. No glitches are repeated in this forum so why are you so bothered ? If you are so bothered then just use the search bar.

3. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what u mean no glitches are posted more than once, idk where u have been looking i think the same castle glitch has been posted about 20 times, all about the same glitch. and actually i think this would b the right section because the suggestion box is for stuff for the website, this is just for one tiny section, i would only put this there if it was something big, it's small, so ur gonna have to calm tf down

4. iGage

iGage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think that would be nice. easier to find glitches on certain maps.

5. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i dont agree, what happens when somebody finds some amazing new glitch? then it will end up being on page 8 or whatever and nobody will see it. Maybe people could consolidate all the old glitches into one thread, but I still think that NEW glitches deserve their own thread

7. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no it won't cuz when it's posted on it bumped, so if it's an amazing new glitch then it should always be up there,

8. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Fixed

Just because it is something small doesn't matter. How is adding something to the site NOT site related? This needs to be moved to The Suggestion Box.

9. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    then go get an admin or a mod, and let them do it

10. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Your saying it annoying everybody talking about a new way out of castle. There is 1 thread showing a new way out of castle. There are two other threads, one which shows another way (NOT the same!) to get under quickly, and one which is a question about castle. The best glitches generally go to the top as they are the most popular.

Here is a quotation from Venomous Fire's "This forum for posting glitches ONLY" Thread
    Mod : Please move this thread to the appropriate section.

11. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    BUT IT'S STILL THE SAME MAP! I DON'T THINK YOU DA PEOPLE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

12. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    we know what you mean, we just dont agree/care

13. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    then why the f**k are u still posting on here 7001.

14. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Jeez calm down. We're all posting here because once you post you subscribe to the thread, therefore we get emails when there is a new reply to it. When you stop posting on here we will stop posting on here.