.map files

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Bloody Satan, Feb 21, 2009 with 4 replies and 380 views.

1. Bloody Satan

Bloody Satan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok, i have spent about half an hour searching for a link to the construct .map file. We all know that back in the day when we all used to hex edit wert ac had a great list for all of them but that no longer works and no one else EVER posted one. I need one NOW. Hes what i need it for.

So i went into forge editor to just mod a pruple lift and guess what...typical that Forge doesnt HAVE the tag for the purple lift. So i went to the tag list. Great, I got the tag for the lift! Now I need the one for the respawn point so i can swap. Of course I cant get it... so my point is itd be really great if someone could just either post the tag for construct respawn points or the .map file

2. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Forge has every single tag for every multiplayer map. You're just not looking in the right class.

3. OP
    Bloody Satan

Bloody Satan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    then what are the purple lifts on construct called?

4. Halodu2de

Halodu2de Newbie

Ratings:
    if you use johnston and click the dropdown box in the tags tab and select object heiarchy or something like that its under Objects>Levels> then it should be obvious from there

5. SPARTANCHRIS533

SPARTANCHRIS533 Newbie

Ratings: