• Thread starter Modding 2010
  • Start date
  • Views 1,066
M

Modding 2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where do you get this map editor people are starting to use?

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you need to know. You won`t be competent enough to figure it out.

M

Modding 2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I used to do map editing for San andreas so I think I will have a rough idea of what I can and can't change

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I used to do map editing for San andreas so I think I will have a rough idea of what I can and can't change
Well then I'm sure you'll be very capable of realising that it's no drag and drop editor like I've already said before, it's based on cordinates and it's not exactly easy to get the correct cordinates for something without wasting alot of time.

M

Modding 2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I know I have seen pictures there is some in the special edition book you can buy with the limited edition pack which I have got and I know how it's set out.

S

sieg hial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you need to know. You won`t be competent enough to figure it out.

HA HA TIM STFU YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO TALK LOL YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY PART IN MAKING THAT EDITOR.
AND SOME OF YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS ON XBOX EVEN TOLD ME THAT YOUR TO STUPID TO EVEN MAKE THIS MAP EDITOR.
AND LIKE YOU SAID ,,,competent enough,,,,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ShawtayNate

ShawtayNate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol mrt why dnt u stfu. your the little b**** who deleted me cause i booted you so many times

x IB L A ID E x

x IB L A ID E x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol mrt why dnt u stfu. your the little b**** who deleted me cause i booted you so many times
Be nice little kids no fighting on the post Xbox live partys are for that be nice <3

HA HA TIM STFU YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO TALK LOL YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY PART IN MAKING THAT EDITOR.
AND SOME OF YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS ON XBOX EVEN TOLD ME THAT YOUR TO STUPID TO EVEN MAKE THIS MAP EDITOR.
AND LIKE YOU SAID ,,,competent enough,,,,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
but yet Tim the is Creator of: GTA IV Offline Mods V1.1 and
TBoGT Offline Mods V1.1 so i don't know what your smokeing but must be bad s*** to forget about this kinda stuff so to say that he dosen't know sh%t check the forums out

and by the looks of tims post it didn't say he had part in the map editor

xTBxLEADERZz

xTBxLEADERZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IxSR2xI Revenge as salvator leone told me he told you how to mod the basic's and seriously you may thing you know coding and s*** but when you look at the coding on gta you will wake up and smell the coffee and i have the editor its not cathering version but it is the editor and im just learning basic's onit and im not gonna give it out and anyway as cathering said before he's not giving out his. :smile:

and you should be able to make the editor after all i heard people saying you say your the best modder on gta and you know so much about coding etc :lol: am sure the second hand book you have from the car boot sale can help you out :lol:

Have Nice Day :biggrin:

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If any one wants it, it is freely available to download, so xTBxLEADERZz.....

trollcat.jpg

U

Unknown23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously QI6/xTBxLEADERZz - One search into google it came up, so why couldn't you just tell them where you got it?
BTW here is the link for people: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=409799

xTBxLEADERZz

xTBxLEADERZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont care tim008 and i didnt wanna release because people moan when you release editors etc and not everything needs to be released B)

M

Modding 2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oi tb leader shut up salvator leone doesn't make a single decent working disc they always have faults in and they are all unstable and he and people who have his mods freeze out

FlashFireworm

FlashFireworm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not a big secret just google gtaIV placement tool :unsure:
but there is no tutorial and no actual list of models.
I opened up one .xpl file and it just doesn't make sense?? All I see is
trees and stuff but no cars. Guess we will have to wait until someone decides to help.
Maybe Shadows snow mod will have some nice car spawns who knows...

F

F UCK N1GGERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tim008 is a dumb f.ucking n.igger. he's just jealous people WILL make better mods than his ****** brady mac mods that he takes credit for. so quit being a **** and actually help people out when they try to mod.

Top Bottom
Login
Register