map doesnt show up on my xbox...

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by i13radyi, Nov 27, 2008 with 7 replies and 788 views.

1. i13radyi

i13radyi Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, i have tried 3 different tutorials on how to do this, i have used the halo 3 toybox (johnson, hxd ect.) and i have used the forge program, and for the HDD program i have tried both xport 360 and xplorer. i do the tutorial correct, save the hex, close HXD then resign it, then go to xport and re-inject it into the HDD, and when i get into the game, the map i created just for the mod is gone. I have even created a whole new profile so that i am sure i am editing the correct map, because i have only saved one custom map on this profile, so i really dont know what to do.

please help

2. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
  3. OP
    i13radyi

i13radyi Newbie

Ratings:
  4. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They resign your file so it is playable.

5. Leering

Leering (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Ratings:
    And your next question is "where do I get one" i'm gonna say....
    You rather have to have to be a really good friend to someone who has one or
    buy one.
    Also I heard there are some floating around that still work...

6. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    the way that your signing it or the sig (keyvault) you are signing it is banned so it doesnt show up for that reason. so you need a private keyvault or one from an xbox that has NEVER been on xbox live before. or you can go to the link that unknown posted above.

7. mEmo

mEmo Newbie

Ratings:
    Did you REHASH it?
    Contact Superaison he will sell you a resigner with a keyvault.
    Also when resigning remember not to inject an image for your map/save.

8. Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    Could u just run the modded map thorugh and 360 that hasnt been on live since the update? Also, I didnt see him say, Rehash.