What's new

Solved Manually installing GSC mod menus?

mazzy13

Reaction score
So, long story short, no matter what I've tried, I just can't seem to get injectors like GSC Studio to work. As a matter of fact, I can't get any type of RTM tools working. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reliable method for manually installing GSC menus with multiple .gsc files, or if it's even possible. Some things to note:

I do have a RGH 360

I do have Neighborhood version 21256.3 (The latest I believe)

launch.ini has XBDM, Stealth, RPC, JRPC2, and JRPC.

Dash version is 17511

Trinity

Any potential help is very much appreciated!

mazzy13

Reaction score
More things to note (if it helps) My BO2 is on TU18 and I do have the tesseract.dll

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Well if you're trying to inject, The Tesseract has nothing to do with it.
But well, about your RTE problem, can you find your console with Neighborhood?

And about your GSC question, The Tesseract is fully capable of loading multiple game scripts.
By this:
GSC menus with multiple .gsc files
do you mean those GSC Studio project files? They're just text files with a .gsc file type. They're not actually game scripts.
If you'd want to load them with The Tesseract, you'd need to compile them into a game script. I'd assume you can do that with GSC Studio itself.

mazzy13

Reaction score
Well if you're trying to inject, The Tesseract has nothing to do with it.
But well, about your RTE problem, can you find your console with Neighborhood?

And about your GSC question, The Tesseract is fully capable of loading multiple game scripts.
By this:

do you mean those GSC Studio project files? They're just text files with a .gsc file type. They're not actually game scripts.
If you'd want to load them with The Tesseract, you'd need to compile them into a game script. I'd assume you can do that with GSC Studio itself.
I can find my console with neighborhood, and it is set as default.
And for the multiple .gsc files, I meant mod menus, for example, with:
Maps/mp
_ambientpackage.gsc
_development_dvars.gsc
_explosive_bolt.gsc
_sticky_grenade.gsc
maps/mp/gametypes
_globalentities.gsc
_rank.gsc
_shellshock.gsc

but no _clientids.gsc, which I was lead to believe is required (I could be wrong though). Is something like that a project file, or is it compiled?

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
I can find my console with neighborhood, and it is set as default.
And for the multiple .gsc files, I meant mod menus, for example, with:
Maps/mp
_ambientpackage.gsc
_development_dvars.gsc
_explosive_bolt.gsc
_sticky_grenade.gsc
maps/mp/gametypes
_globalentities.gsc
_rank.gsc
_shellshock.gsc

but no _clientids.gsc, which I was lead to believe is required (I could be wrong though). Is something like that a project file, or is it compiled?
Those are game scripts, yeah.
And The Tesseract is fully capable of loading menus which are compiled to multiple game scripts.
Just place each game script to it's place in your raw folder and you're done.

mazzy13

Reaction score
Those are game scripts, yeah.
And The Tesseract is fully capable of loading menus which are compiled to multiple game scripts.
Just place each game script to it's place in your raw folder and you're done.
Thanks so much for your help man! I figured the answer was as simple as that, but wanted to be sure. So a _clientids.gsc is not required for a mod menu?

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your help man! I figured the answer was as simple as that, but wanted to be sure. So a _clientids.gsc is not required for a mod menu?
Nope, _clientids is just one game script to which a mod menu can be complied to.

mazzy13

Reaction score
Nope, _clientids is just one game script to which a mod menu can be complied to.
Hey man just tried it out and it worked like a charm! Thank you very much for your help man I really appreciate it.

Top Bottom