• Views 1,525
Status
Not open for further replies.
irak alkyda

irak alkyda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i woke up yesterday and turned on my xbox to find my gamertag had violated the terms and services. WTF really (IRAK ALKYDA) is really offending people. anybody else was forced to change theirs?
NEW MOTTO: f*** XBOX
lol

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me how long you last with your motto. Sounds like your gamertag was an arab.

irak alkyda

irak alkyda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tell me how long you last with your motto. Sounds like your gamertag was an arab.
yea but what makes it violate the terms ... sooo arab ppl cant play xbox? and i spelled it incorrect purposely.its not even someones name its two nouns wtf lol.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
yea but what makes it violate the terms ... sooo arab ppl cant play xbox? and i spelled it incorrect purposely.its not even someones name its two nouns wtf lol.
"IRAK ALKYDA" can be considered offensive to a lot of people...

G

getreal360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is your direct reference to your violation that resulted in the forced gamertag change :

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/CodeOfConduct?xr=footnav

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.
  • Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that references controversial religious topics, notorious people, organizations, or sensitive current or historical events that may be considered inappropriate.

Snayer

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Tutorial Creator Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe its because Alkyda caused the death of many Americans and other people from around the world.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe its because Alkyda caused the death of many Americans and other people from around the world.

Bingo!!! We have a winner! But seriously OP you see now right?

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
People are butthurt these days, putting the word Christmas in your bio could offend people of a religion that don't believe in Xmas. It's bull really but we have to live with it. At least you got a free change, my friend got changed to an xbox generated tag and couldn't change it again without paying. MS really got butthurt that day.

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Your house is gonna get bombed bro. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register