malwarebytes Svchost block

• Thread starter Flashy101
  • Start date
  • Views 318
Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i have now for a day been getting svchost blocked ip . it constant every few secund . im not sure what to do i have scanned with Malwarebytes , scanned with avast nothing is getting detected . im not sure what do at this moment . is it a false positive ? or is it a malware
if someone has time to help alittle its mush appreciated

Razsberi

Razsberi

Reaction score

Hey! I had a similar issues regarding Malwarebytes blocking Svchost with various IP addresses. This was because I had uTorrent installed and working in the background. If you have uTorrent or another P2P client that could be the cause of your troubles. I would suggest uninstalling the software or I'm sure you can create an exception for that program via Malwarebytes. Hope that's helped :smile:

Flashy101

Flashy101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! I had a similar issues regarding Malwarebytes blocking Svchost with various IP addresses. This was because I had uTorrent installed and working in the background. If you have uTorrent or another P2P client that could be the cause of your troubles. I would suggest uninstalling the software or I'm sure you can create an exception for that program via Malwarebytes. Hope that's helped :smile:
i did make a exception still got the svchost block . even uninstalled my utorrent same thing :/

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
so i have now for a day been getting svchost blocked ip . it constant every few secund . im not sure what to do i have scanned with Malwarebytes , scanned with avast nothing is getting detected . im not sure what do at this moment . is it a false positive ? or is it a malware
if someone has time to help alittle its mush appreciated

Sup man :smile: I believe I had made an old post about someone inquiring about SVCHost. I'll save some time from posting a long response and provide you with 2 source links so you can check it out. HERE and HERE

Some applications tend to use SVCHost and depending on what you usually have open you might have 1 or more SVCHost's running when you look at it in Task Manager. The chances of having a virus, spyware and/ore malware are low but it's always safe to run a full system scan. Sometimes the best Anti-Malware and AntiVirus applications won't detect an infected files so I usually run TDSS Killer and at times it will detect infected files not found by my other applications BUT always look at the list of detected items(if any) just to make sure what infections were found and sometimes system files are in the list so I have to be careful before deleting them. When I have to disable Ad-Blocker for a while and get those pop-ups I end up with annoying toolbars lol and Malwarebytes and AVG Business Edition never find anything but TDSS always does. Read about TDSS Killer HERE and if you choose to download it go HERE