Making the ixtreme 1.5 firmware?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Kowban, Dec 27, 2008 with 6 replies and 1,024 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kowban

Kowban Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hey guys, my xbox is currently flashed with 1.4 and is a benq ... when i take my original firmware and try to make 1.5 using the ix15benq firmware ... nothing seems to happen, so if anyone could tell me how to do it it would be greatly appreciated

2. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    What exactly do you mean "nothing seems to happen".

3. OP
    Kowban

Kowban Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i go into the command prompt as it says to ... and then i type in the command firmtool orig.bin 1x15benq.bin or whatever and hit enter ... and it says firmtool is unreconized and nothing happens

4. jeezy103

jeezy103 Getting There

Ratings:
    Use jungleflasher instead. Load the original fw, then load the ix15benq as the target fw. Spoof, save and you're ready to flash.

5. titanbaseball13

titanbaseball13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    is there any way to make the 1.5 firmware if you dont have your original firmware? i used the hacking the 360 for dummies tutorial and i dont have my orginal firmware.

6. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    I have a tut for making firmware with firmtool in the firmware hacks section

As for making without orig firmware, not possible unless you rbox is unupdated

7. titanbaseball13

titanbaseball13 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    so i cant update my xbox to ixtreme 1.5? in toxic's tutorial using jungleflasher it doesn't say anything about needing your original firmware to do it. will it work if i use that method?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.