• Thread starter JTAG PALOOZA V1
  • Start date
  • Views 600
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTAG PALOOZA V1

Reaction score
I am making a SAW patch sorta based on the movie who wants to help??please contact me on aim: Ratty9000

N

NC JUNGLIST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dude, your gonna get flamed for this all day. Just make the patch if you have the idea and see what we think..asking peeps for help just means you cant do it on your own...don't leech if you dont want to get flamed.

H

HaVoC UnDeaD

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
i dont see how that is a good idea at all the whole movie is about torture so i dont think there is anything that you could do in mw2 to make it like that

J

jamisoncrzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont see how that is a good idea at all the whole movie is about torture so i dont think there is anything that you could do in mw2 to make it like that
Agreed. lol

S

streamzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, he can try if he wants

H

HaVoC UnDeaD

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
yea it is a movie look it up lol there are like 7 different ones the whole thing is about people being put in these situations where they have to get out but it is impossible becuase they are die becuase of waht ever they had to do like for example the person would have to cut off their leg and the guy would set them free lol usually it ends up with the person getting their skull crushed so there isnt much for mw2 you can do

7S Fear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off I'm not flaming this is the truth. This is a stupid f***en idea Saw is about people who did something wrong and are punished for it so now your going to try and make something related to that in MW2 no now don't try. If you want to play Saw then either go download it or buy it. Hide and seek is pathetic now this omg....failzors <_<

H

HellRaZor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you will need many care pakages

E

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
if this is done right,and alot of effort put into it it could be cool :biggrin:

R

Recklesskiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol really ? a saw patch lol :smile:

U

UGZ x MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea it is a movie look it up lol there are like 7 different ones the whole thing is about people being put in these situations where they have to get out but it is impossible becuase they are die becuase of waht ever they had to do like for example the person would have to cut off their leg and the guy would set them free lol usually it ends up with the person getting their skull crushed so there isnt much for mw2 you can do
OH Ok thanx for the info lol
P.S. I have seen all the movies but thanks foe the story line :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom