What's new

Solved Making Items from Paste Codes on a Mac with Bordertool 2

• Thread starter guruiqi
  • Start date
  • Views 9,220
G

guruiqi

Reaction score
Not sure if this subject is of interest to Mac users, but for me it's a thrill since apparently I can now make legit weapons from Paste Codes which means I don't have to bug people like Domin8 who is so generous with his time.

I made myself a Level 72 Gromky Lyuda with a Corrosive element, and tested it by killing an Ultimate Badass loader. It works like a charm.

- - -
While out there in Opportunity testing this rifle, Handsome Jack gifted me with one of his insights.
He said, "Remember, workers there is no 'Help Me I'm bleeding internally and need to see a doctor in [the word] team' ."
- - -
(back to "reality")

There are two (2) editable fields in Bordertool 2 for setting the Level.

I also made a Skookum Hawk Eye Sniper, non-elemental, for Level 72, and it works even though I don't have the DLC installed.

I'm happy to send the instructions on how to do this or for that matter post them here.

I don't believe there is a thread for this subject.

One question I have is, can weapons be modded for slag, or has that been patched?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The in-game sanity check should delete most weapons that are modded unfortunately.

G

guruiqi

Reaction score
The in-game sanity check should delete most weapons that are modded unfortunately.

That's too bad.

Is there a workaround by putting the modded item in the bank?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
That's too bad.

Is there a workaround by putting the modded item in the bank?
That was the workaround until they added a sanity check to the Bank.

G

guruiqi

Reaction score
That was the workaround until they added a sanity check to the Bank.

So this effectively drives the modded users off Steam?

I'm guessing there must be other servers off the reservation where modded users can play.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
G

guruiqi

Reaction score
OK, so some mods pass the sanity check, then?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Some things do but, most of the really modded stuff will not. The link I gave allows anything but you have to use CE.

N

nucklehead12

Reaction score
Hello! First post here, yay!
I have a question for you. How do I make DLC weapons, particuarly the SandHawk, I can set that mission to be turned in, but that makes it hard for me to get the exact version I want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

S

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hello! First post here, yay!
I have a question for you. How do I make DLC weapons, particuarly the SandHawk, I can set that mission to be turned in, but that makes it hard for me to get the exact version I want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
http://sparfires.imgur.com/

Use the codes found here in Gibbeds, and you will be fine. :smile:

Edit: My bad. Did not read the post properly... :oops:

N

nucklehead12

Reaction score
I got it! But how do I get the magic missle/chain lightning? I don't see them in dragon keep grenade mods

S

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I got it! But how do I get the magic missle/chain lightning? I don't see them in dragon keep grenade mods
If you are referring to the Gallery, look in the Legendary Grenades Album :smile:

N

nucklehead12

Reaction score
Does anybody know where the Psycho class mods are? I dont see them in normal game or in the Psycho Pack.

N

nucklehead12

Reaction score
Ignore this i figured it out.

S

svenmorgan7

Reaction score
Not sure if this subject is of interest to Mac users, but for me it's a thrill since apparently I can now make legit weapons from Paste Codes which means I don't have to bug people like Domin8 who is so generous with his time.

I made myself a Level 72 Gromky Lyuda with a Corrosive element, and tested it by killing an Ultimate Badass loader. It works like a charm.

- - -
While out there in Opportunity testing this rifle, Handsome Jack gifted me with one of his insights.
He said, "Remember, workers there is no 'Help Me I'm bleeding internally and need to see a doctor in [the word] team' ."
- - -
(back to "reality")

There are two (2) editable fields in Bordertool 2 for setting the Level.

I also made a Skookum Hawk Eye Sniper, non-elemental, for Level 72, and it works even though I don't have the DLC installed.

I'm happy to send the instructions on how to do this or for that matter post them here.

please do please i'm begging you please

please tell me how i beg you please anyone

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
Try using the first link in my signature :smile: Sadly they are still deleted after the game ends, but some things are worth it.

P

phdbc

Reaction score
How do you use those paste code on Bordertools 2?
I was trying to get a specific weapon that wasn't included in the selections of bordertools, but not all of them are there, and I thought those codes were for gibbed only!

Thanks!

Top Bottom