Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a program were it would be easier to make a custom gamer pic

L

Lolzorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't use a custom picture on your xbox live profile, but you can get one from modio for free.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if you make a custom gamer picture, you're the only person who can see it.

S

SharpCarrot

Reaction score
Sin$
I know I was just wondering if there was away to make it work, and if there was a program out there to make it easier, Thanks anyways

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldnt it be possible to hack a vision cam and make the xbox think that the program is the camera? and upload via that?

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldnt it be possible to hack a vision cam and make the xbox think that the program is the camera? and upload via that?

Amuze

Amuze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend got banned for having a custom gamer picture, but it was explicit.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
If we create the correct sized png images, rename them the same as the ones inside the profile (avatar_64, avatar_32 or whatever, im not sure the exact names) would it show to people on xbox live, or would only us see it? :/

S

Soull

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only you would see it, because the gamerpicture is cached in their xbox as that picture not yours. Also when their xbox downloads the codes to show that picture, your picture still needs to tell their xbox the previous pictures codes, otherwise it wouldn't show anything, or the file would be corrupt. :frown:

IO looked into this hella earlier, i wanted a custom gamerpic so bad, seems vision camera is the only way to go, but those are so low quality.
Im sure the new Kinect will allow picture taking, for gamer pics.
Anywayz, heres hoping. :smile:

R

GHOSTZz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, wanna be mods. Ever think double posting happens by mistake or an error. Nice try tho.
agree it could be browser error or even 403 405 408 still happens once in a blue moon