• Views 5,244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah Akbar

uberleetscopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I was looking into making a website or a network streser.
I have $140 To buy everything I may need.
I would like to learn to code in PHP and HTML, But If I was unable to learn it... I would just pay someone to help me out.
So if anyone has any advice, please post it.
Thanks.

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about denial of service (DOS) attack or a Destributed denial of service attack (DDOS), or something else? If you just want to **** down a website you need a DDOS program, which are free, or to take down an IP address, you might be able to use a FOS program, which is also free. Google "unicorn DDOS program" I think is what its called.
EDIT: Does this site not let you say sh u t d0wn or t@ke d0wn? That's what it blanked out above.

Allah Akbar

uberleetscopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about denial of service (DOS) attack or a Destributed denial of service attack (DDOS), or something else? If you just want to **** down a website you need a DDOS program, which are free, or to take down an IP address, you might be able to use a FOS program, which is also free. Google "unicorn DDOS program" I think is what its called.
EDIT: Does this site not let you say sh u t d0wn or t@ke d0wn? That's what it blanked out above.
I already have a booter, a web one, I know how to DDoS People, I was wanting to make my own web booter...

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I already have a booter, a web one, I know how to DDoS People, I was wanting to make my own web booter...
I don't know if those can be written in HTML or PHP (although they are good to know anyway). You could make them in DOS (command prompt on windows), vb.net, c, c++, c#, java, etc... the easiest to do would be DOS because you just say "ping xxx.com" and loop in a text file, then rename it to text file.bat, then run it. Any other language would take some time to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register