• Start date
  • Views 4,938
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

uberleetscopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I was looking into making a website or a network streser.
I have $140 To buy everything I may need.
I would like to learn to code in PHP and HTML, But If I was unable to learn it... I would just pay someone to help me out.
So if anyone has any advice, please post it.
Thanks.

L

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
Are you talking about denial of service (DOS) attack or a Destributed denial of service attack (DDOS), or something else? If you just want to **** down a website you need a DDOS program, which are free, or to take down an IP address, you might be able to use a FOS program, which is also free. Google "unicorn DDOS program" I think is what its called.
EDIT: Does this site not let you say sh u t d0wn or [email protected] d0wn? That's what it blanked out above.

A

uberleetscopes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking about denial of service (DOS) attack or a Destributed denial of service attack (DDOS), or something else? If you just want to **** down a website you need a DDOS program, which are free, or to take down an IP address, you might be able to use a FOS program, which is also free. Google "unicorn DDOS program" I think is what its called.
EDIT: Does this site not let you say sh u t d0wn or [email protected] d0wn? That's what it blanked out above.
I already have a booter, a web one, I know how to DDoS People, I was wanting to make my own web booter...

I

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Reaction score
I already have a booter, a web one, I know how to DDoS People, I was wanting to make my own web booter...
There won't be much help here, you might want to check HF.

L

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Reaction score
I don't know if those can be written in HTML or PHP (although they are good to know anyway). You could make them in DOS (command prompt on windows), vb.net, c, c++, c#, java, etc... the easiest to do would be DOS because you just say "ping xxx.com" and loop in a text file, then rename it to text file.bat, then run it. Any other language would take some time to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom