What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

C/C++ Making a tool start a game

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, So my xbox 360 neighborhood is always slow so I wanted to make a tool for myself to run a certain game, So lets say I click button1 and it would run Hdd:\Games\Folder\something\se7ensins\default_mp.xex how would I do this?

- J o k e r

ColoredHacks

ColoredHacks

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
stepto

stepto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, So my xbox 360 neighborhood is always slow so I wanted to make a tool for myself to run a certain game, So lets say I click button1 and it would run Hdd:\Games\Folder\something\se7ensins\default_mp.xex how would I do this?

- J o k e r
To be honest, if Neighbourhood is slow, it's most likely that you have poor connection from your PC and your Xbox. Because XBDM (plugin used to connect to Neighbourhood) has the best speeds compared to any public Procedural library. (JRPC, XRPC, etc).

Top Bottom
Login
Register