Solved Making a GTA Modded Account

• Thread starter iTs Chaos
  • Start date
  • Views 557
iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Hello, I do not play GTA but made a account for my nephews level 122 460 Million Play time 20 days & it got banned a few days later, I see in the GTA Recovery tool there is options to edit the stats like caces won ext. does anyone know a legend on how to call the value and change the bools, ext. and the stats that are editable? Also any tips would be appreciated, I am using accounts that are over a year old not new ones. What I would like to know if possible is a good level, money, and stats that are editable, and a general rule of thumb on doing the recovery. Thanks!

The stats I am talking about changing are the fields in the recovery too names Stat set Fload Bool & String, I just dont know to fill the fields in with?

Last edited:
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Hello, I do not play GTA but made a account for my nephews level 122 460 Million Play time 20 days & it got banned a few days later, I see in the GTA Recovery tool there is options to edit the stats like caces won ext. does anyone know a legend on how to call the value and change the bools, ext. and the stats that are editable? Also any tips would be appreciated, I am using accounts that are over a year old not new ones. What I would like to know if possible is a good level, money, and stats that are editable, and a general rule of thumb on doing the recovery. Thanks!

The stats I am talking about changing are the fields in the recovery too names Stat set Fload Bool & String, I just dont know to fill the fields in with?
I'm not sure about all the stat editing but a few of my accounts got through with 85 mil rank 120 unlock all.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
How long ago did you transfer?
about 7 days ago or more. Edit: I'm down to about 68 mil after buying a bunch of cars and ceo office garages and what- not

iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Tha
about 7 days ago or more. Edit: I'm down to about 68 mil after buying a bunch of cars and ceo office garages and what- not
Thanks for the input! I am going to keep the money lower this time and level 120...

Top Bottom