What's new

making a full roster with rookies (need help with rookie ratings)

G

gug55112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody find were there might be ookie ratings im the process of making all 60 rookies and putting them on there respected team, but can someone please help me with ratings on these players because most of them i dont have clue who they are.

T

Twista308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would put Erving and Walker at a 78 and just go down a point or so with each one until you get to around 60.

cooldude0990

cooldude0990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea do somthing like that.are you going to share the roster?

G

gug55112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have all faces on the free agent list changing the names and info right now. Will most likely change shooting forms tomorrow and work on player ratings. What im gonna do for ratings is base them off of nba 2k11 rookies ratings. Should have it completed by Sunday.

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Job :thumbup1:

R

RareSpark

Reaction score
Can't wait man, +rep when you get this done!

G

gug55112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just an update have 20 of the 60 players completly done, have all the players faces on CAP's. This will have realstic attributes and abilites, with close to there actual jumpshot, correct general info except number im no sure I justed use the college numbers they wore, and of course there face and being on the right team.

R

RareSpark

Reaction score
I know Iman Shumpert is going to wear 21, Jimmer is going to wear 7 , and I'm sure you could find a whole list of the new players numbers on google. I'll post more later if I find them.

G

gug55112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont worry I found a list last night I have 40 of the 60 rookies done, i probably wont have it done till Monday though I'm pretty busy today

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely preciate this... They are still all gonna have black arms right? lol

G

gug55112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have this done by the end of the day.Yes they willhave black arms, but it comes with correct general info, abilities, hot spots I just toned down isolation hotspots if they couldnt hit threes, realstic attributes little sneak peak highest overall is kyrie 79, Im having everybody on 3 year contracts If its that big of deal change it yourself and of course they will be put on the right team and I will put sleeves on the guys who look weird with the black arms. I almost forgot most important realstic signatuers.

RIGHTEOUS

RIGHTEOUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should have this done by the end of the day.Yes they willhave black arms, but it comes with correct general info, abilities, hot spots I just toned down isolation hotspots if they couldnt hit threes, realstic attributes little sneak peak highest overall is kyrie 79, Im having everybody on 3 year contracts If its that big of deal change it yourself and of course they will be put on the right team and I will put sleeves on the guys who look weird with the black arms. I almost forgot most important realstic signatuers.
Nice.. Yeah, sleeves will help some..

Top Bottom