Making a Cloak that waves

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by Gothikpunk91, Dec 6, 2008 with 5 replies and 273 views.

1. Gothikpunk91

Gothikpunk91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I want to make a cloak, and i want to make it wave as well. I know how i want it to be, and where im going to place the cloak in the Masterchiefs armor. However i need to know how to make it like the flag. and I dont want to answer "why" because its noones buisness but my own.

2. joey4785

joey4785 Getting There

Ratings:
    it would have have to be a whole new model if you would want it attached to him and its not easy to inject animation for it to wave which there is no program to inject it =(
    Well good luck

3. OP
    Gothikpunk91

Gothikpunk91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thank you for wasting my time...and here i though i was saved. i have more than a few theories as to how im going to do this. Im going to add the cloak to the head, get the animation from the flag, and just attach it to the cloak. either way im GETTING this to work.

4. joey4785

joey4785 Getting There

Ratings:
    hehe sorry for wasting your time ill give it a try i dont think it will be possible but i will give it a try for you =P

5. OP
    Gothikpunk91

Gothikpunk91 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks...i dont mean to be such a hard ***, im just not having a good time. Iv been modding for a few years now, and i keep having ideas, but when i try them, they fail. I mean, i have big ideas. Making a model of the grim reaper, making the ground open up from a crtl, things like that. so far, i havnt been able to do it.

6. joey4785

joey4785 Getting There

Ratings:
    Yea, thats pretty advance... i havent been able to get the cloak to work YET im still working on it