Discussion Makin, Castle GLITCHES *RECORDER NEEDED*

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok here we go, me and my friend mr mcspliffy found a few spots.
ONES I FOUND ARE:
a roof on castle
a roof on makin (opposite round hut)
walking round the edge of the sniper hut on makin

ONES WE HAVE DONE(NO CRED GOES TO ME)
getting in the tree on makin

ok, ive told you what they are no if someone would add me id gladly show them, GT=alexjowen, and if they could record me doing them we can upload them!:lol:

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a recorder, but if you need another person to fill the party up, I can help if I'm free. :smile: GT: Shiverspawn

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Noupoi said:
I don't have a recorder, but if you need another person to fill the party up, I can help if I'm free. :smile: GT: Shiverspawn

yeh thts kwl added ta

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
spinparty said:
add me aswell, gt: spinparty

added

the castle glitch is the one on top of the building (not the one wer you go frm the dojo to the wall to the roof, its a dif. one) and the makin one is on a roof only me and griggsy92 know of... i think but yeh would be great if you record it

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
kk will do, when we have a full party, or maybe a free for alls worth of peeps ill let ya kno, so far we have:
Recs91
Griggsy92
Shiverspawn
spinparty
se7en masta
tommyd
and me, thats 7 5 more and well have a free for all! or we cn just team death w/o griggsy92 lolz

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
ill join, xI DISAST3R lx, add me or send me a message via live whenever you wanna do it and tell me its u

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm down. I'm available 10/21 and 10/22 pretty much all day. GT is OLine57. I'm getting a cap card on 10/21, so I'll be available to record.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
whoever is online when i am i will show them so they can pass it on, i will not be available due to my education, what im saying is that becomming a IT Techie is quit hard, and ive got to focus more so i can go further into game design, my xbox 360 will be occupied by my sister not me, most of the time my GT is online it will be my sister. sorry for any complication but +thanks for everyone who was willing to help me, i will be trying my hardest to play with you all so look forward to seeing you lot online :thumbup:

EDIT: chris213, oline57 you will be added before i goto college tomorrow

Top Bottom
Login
Register