• Start date
  • Views 614
walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
vlcsnap2010080706h05m15.png

vlcsnap2010080706h05m26.png

It was on Terminal and both teams sucked. I walked around with an L86, moving slow and planting claymores... trying to be a tank; it worked.

Do you guys ever have games that just make your day?

On a side note, if you have an extra cap card, I would love it.

S

Serling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vlcsnap2010080706h05m15.png

vlcsnap2010080706h05m26.png

It was on Terminal and both teams sucked. I walked around with an L86, moving slow and planting claymores... trying to be a tank; it worked.

Do you guys ever have games that just make your day?
Yeah just yesterday I got into a late game on Highrise SnD and everyone besides me died within 20 seconds, it was 1v6 and I got them all with the RPD :lol:

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just yesterday I got into a late game on highrise and everyone besides me died within 20 seconds, and it was 1v6 and I got them all with the RPD :lol:

The RPD is nuts if you know how to use it. I always use it, but in that particular game, I wanted to test the L86. The RPD doesn't kick as much.

V

valkyze

Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, that's sick :blink:.

The best match i've had would be where n00bs just spray and pray so you can get an easy 100+ kills and nuke in domo B).

T

Jay 7S

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
You got 3x more kills then your team man. That was sick. The best I have done was like 22-2 on wasteland with about 3 quad noob tube kills :smile: Nice score tho man

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao, they probably think you were hacking, I would think you were hacking.

sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
These image sizes are frustrating! Can someone please resize them, and not really. Video games don't make my dad. Unless my franchise team in a sports game go's all the way!

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao, they probably think you were hacking, I would think you were hacking.

I wish. it's funny to hear them b**** about how it's anyone's fault but their own that they lost. No one was talking, but the game after, some 8 year old asked how I did it.

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gone 42 - 7 in Team Deathmatch before with the FAL, But the L86 destroys.

X

XxJoRgEMoDzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow thats cool, the most kills i've got in S&D was 25... and yes i got a nuke everyone in the other team were like this :blink: .

G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i do it sometimes too

But I like to call it...

"No Russian Mode"

in No Russian Mode, you cant use anything but your PRIMARY.
your primary has to be a LMG, FMJ and Ext. Mags are the only attachments allowed

no sprinting, crouching, aiming down sights, or camping.

but i never got over 10 kills in a SnD match doing it...

HyperMuffins

HyperMuffins

Reaction score
Sin$
Holy crap dude~! I wish I could do that and then laugh at them all for being beaten by... nevermind anywho. I had some good matches but they are usually when I actually "try" and I'm playing with a group of friends....other than that I spin in circles and try to find ninja spots in the game. lol I'm wierd.... Dewstructions avatar made me laugh so hard, wth? XD

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow thats cool, the most kills i've got in S&D was 25... and yes i got a nuke everyone in the other team were like this :blink: .
Sorry i dont mean to flame but I gotta call bs on this one...

Anyway a while back my brother nuked and had more kills than the rest of his team & the other team combined.
It made my day & I wasn't even playing

walkerneo

walkerneo

Reaction score
Sin$

Well, although this is possible, I'm going to have to call BS... First off, your team would either have to suck REALLY bad, or be purposely not getting kills. Second, the other team would have to suck pretty bad too. Finally, why would you put the nuke on while playing Search?

Top Bottom
Login
Register