• Views 10,749
Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make your ISSI worth (3,800,000) million Glitch

1- Use any method of GCTF you like.

2- Have the same plate as your friend (important for future selling)

3- Friend brings his ISSI you bring your Deluxo instead of Faggio.

4- Do the GCTF with the Deluxo.

5- You now have ISSI worth 3.8 million.

Note: I give back my 3.8 million ISSI to 2 other accounts I have and IT have the value of 3.8 million, then when tried again, it didn't work, I just don't know what happened, needs more testing.

C

ChefDaddy42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Note: I give back my 3.8 million ISSI to 2 other accounts I have and IT have the value of 3.8 million, then when tried again, it didn't work, I just don't know what happened, needs more testing.
When doing GCTF for cars for sale, the cars are worth a portion of the sale price of the car being overwritten plus half of the price of mods on the car that is sold. The extra two million is coming from the purchase price that you paid for the Deluxo. This will only work on a Deluxo that you actually purchased (original). A deluxo without mods that is duped over a faggio or elegy will only sell for the sell price of the faggio or elegy. If the Deluxo is then overwritten by an Issi, it will sell for the portion of the sell price of the faggio or elegy, plus half the cost of mods on the Issi. So it will essentially be back down to ~1.8 million.

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When doing GCTF for cars for sale, the cars are worth a portion of the sale price of the car being overwritten plus half of the price of mods on the car that is sold. The extra two million is coming from the purchase price that you paid for the Deluxo. This will only work on a Deluxo that you actually purchased (original). A deluxo without mods that is duped over a faggio or elegy will only sell for the sell price of the faggio or elegy. If the Deluxo is then overwritten by an Issi, it will sell for the portion of the sell price of the faggio or elegy, plus half the cost of mods on the Issi. So it will essentially be back down to ~1.8 million.
I used Deluxo from frozen money

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
An account full of frozen deluxos and custom plates puts a extra 1 million per car could be intresting deffo works nice find

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find.
Thanks for contributing to the forum.
My only advice is if you are doing frozen money or BEFF then why don’t you just upgrade all of your Deluxos while you are glitched out?
They turn out to be worth about $3.8 million.
It’s probably a little easier to do then using GCTF for the same results.
I have several accounts with fully upgraded Deluxos....
Just a thought ?

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find.
Thanks for contributing to the forum.
My only advice is if you are doing frozen money or BEFF then why don’t you just upgrade all of your Deluxos while you are glitched out?
They turn out to be worth about $3.8 million.
It’s probably a little easier to do then using GCTF for the same results.
I have several accounts with fully upgraded Deluxos....
Just a thought ?
Yes, it only needs time to do that, but you will gain 1 additional million for every car every day, if you sell 6 so as not having daily sell limit, it is a 6 millions bonus every day

AironCriminal

AironCriminal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Hello friend, I have to tell you that this is only visual, when you duplicate that same car it returns to its original value of 1,600.00 or 1,800,000 maximum, have a good day

Top Bottom
Login
Register