What's new

Patched MAKE YOUR CAR FALL FROM THE SKY REPEATEDLY!!

• Thread starter revelosion x
  • Start date
  • Views 962
R

revelosion x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
steps are simple!
hold interaction menu while out side your bunker in any car and drive on the concrecte (the bunker)
now with you car turn around aiming at the yellow circle. now open your phone and accept lester invite as you have driven on the yellow circle (timing is not too easy and not too hard) but you have to do it fast! now it it has worked you will get an animation of the bunker barley opening then it will take you to the sky right away and then to the apartment then back inside the bunker! now wait 5 seconds and you will be frozen, now after another 5 seconds you will be unfrozen, get out the bunker and you will see your car falling down from the sky then it goes underthe map

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
steps are simple!
hold interaction menu while out side your bunker in any car and drive on the concrecte (the bunker)
now with you car turn around aiming at the yellow circle. now open your phone and accept lester invite as you have driven on the yellow circle (timing is not too easy and not too hard) but you have to do it fast! now it it has worked you will get an animation of the bunker barley opening then it will take you to the sky right away and then to the apartment then back inside the bunker! now wait 5 seconds and you will be frozen, now after another 5 seconds you will be unfrozen, get out the bunker and you will see your car falling down from the sky then it goes underthe map
Awesome man!
Im on my way to work. I'll definitely play with this later:wink:

its me scooba

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
Sin$
steps are simple!
glad you found something thats not so hard bro :thumbsup:

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cargobob it a good distance awayvand drop it, i bet it lets you drive it, but it will be super slow like its in the bunker

Rpmello

Rpmello

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This can be done with a martain job. I have done it many times. All you have to do is have the job ready to accept while driving into the bunker. Accept it right before you hit the yellow circle. I found it worked best if i let go of the gas and let my car roll in on its own.

You can do it while leaving the bunker in a car aswell. Its a different outcome i believe. I forget exactly what happened.

Richard Noe

Richard Noe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I happened across this a couple days ago myself. I just stood under it and it just went right through me over and over again lll. I was hopping there would be something else that happened maybe useful but there wasn't. It looks cool though.

MightyElite

MightyElite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
found this a few weeks ago, also if you do it with moc it goes invisible but shows on map

Top Bottom
Login
Register