What's new

Tutorial Make Windows 10 Run MUCH faster!

• Thread starter Xx ChEEZE iTz xX
  • Start date
  • Views 1,603
Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
Sin$

Run Jet clean! It does it all!

JetClean is a lightweight all-in-one utility that can speed up your computer by cleaning your drive, free up memory, uninstall programs, optimize your startup and much more. Read more at: https://tr.im/qm94e

Virus total
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/f...679defeaf803be2671b09330d72fc334ed4/analysis/
Download Link:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/mg/getmirror/jetclean,1.html

I have tested this personally and it runs much better than CCleaner!

Check it out! & Tell me what you think!

Best regards!
- Cheeze Its

Operating System
  1. Windows
Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try it out. I use something else though. (Advanced system care 9)
Use both then, Comes with a bunch of stuff if you wish too add more, like JetClean(Best alt. to CCleaner) and Jet Booster(Game booster) Believe me when I tell you this program works like a charm! Try it out and let me know what you think! :smile:

hoopsure

hoopsure

cakes was here
Reaction score
Sin$
Use both then, Comes with a bunch of stuff if you wish too add more, like JetClean(Best alt. to CCleaner) and Jet Booster(Game booster) Believe me when I tell you this program works like a charm! Try it out and let me know what you think! :smile:
I have CCleaner. Lol.

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
Sin$
I have CCleaner. Lol.
Yes but it runs way better than CCleaner! Trust, I have had both! and this program is better! much much better! Just try it out before you judge it! 
It does things CCleaner will never do! and it doesn't bog down your system as bad as CC does. and I've read bad reviews and reason NOT to use CCleaner!

hoopsure

hoopsure

cakes was here
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but it runs way better than CCleaner! Trust, I have had both! and this program is better! much much better! Just try it out before you judge it! 
It does things CCleaner will never do! and it doesn't bog down your system as bad as CC does. and I've read bad reviews and reason NOT to use CCleaner!
I wasn't judging. I said I would try it. XD

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
Sin$
for example the registery cleaners on CCleaner is a joke ! :wink: 
I wasn't judging. I said I would try it. XD
i get that :smile: haha, what pc did you get?

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it work for Windows 8?

Don't feel like updating to Windows 10, it looks horrible :tongue:

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you can just not bloat your PCs with crapware in the first place.

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

Xx ChEEZE iTz xX

[LOADING...404]
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you can just not bloat your PCs with crapware in the first place.
Yes but the problem is, You don't have to "Bloat" up your pc with anything, Windows 10 likes to slow down low end pc significantly even if you have nothing on it...

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but the problem is, You don't have to "Bloat" up your pc with anything, Windows 10 likes to slow down low end pc significantly even if you have nothing on it...
That's true, windows 10 is crap, but these "cleaners" and "optimizers" make little difference most of the time.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
^Indeed. they cause more trouble than what they're worth. If you want a good, fast system, buy better hardware.

Top Bottom
Login
Register