• Views 2,209
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok this is a pretty easy thing to do its really only 5 steps, I didn't see a tutorial anywhere on this forum or on any forum so i thought id share

Step 1: Open Entity or Dothalo (Both can be found HERE)

Step 2: Go to the Vehi Tag and Open it

Step 3: Open the vehicle you want i like the warthogs because people go nuts when warthogs drive up the walls 0.o

Step 4: Now after you have it open scroll all the way down to traction and put it down to 0 or if your in entity put the gravity down to 0

Step 5 : Fix Encryption/Resign

Last edited by a moderator:
S

semperfi2026

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
glad to see people are still modding like myself, good find.

S

Southy420

Reaction score
Sin$
Good lord, people still mod halo 2? I was very active in H2mod and GxM (is anyone from these or remember these?) in later years. I lost everything due to hardware failure and dropped it, is there any active communities about/ any good links for tools and maps? I tried to find someone's AIO tool, however was unsuccessful and can't remember the blokes name and can't find anything recent community-wise.

EDIT: Just saw this was posted in February, look forward to a reply if there is the slightest chance.

Also, did any ex halo 2 modders move over to H3? What are recent mods like, are they available? Moreso on PC? With recent DRM movements I would doubt to see many on consoles.

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good lord, people still mod halo 2? I was very active in H2mod and GxM (is anyone from these or remember these?) in later years. I lost everything due to hardware failure and dropped it, is there any active communities about/ any good links for tools and maps? I tried to find someone's AIO tool, however was unsuccessful and can't remember the blokes name and can't find anything recent community-wise.

EDIT: Just saw this was posted in February, look forward to a reply if there is the slightest chance.

Also, did any ex halo 2 modders move over to H3? What are recent mods like, are they available? Moreso on PC? With recent DRM movements I would doubt to see many on consoles.

Comes a time where you just need to let Halo 2 go. Eventually (like right now) the community goes a way one persona t a time until no links are supported, no one mods anymore and it becomes virtually impossible to mod halo 2.

Enjoy it as best you can, just know halo 2 is 99.5% dead and its only another 0.5% until it finishs off.

Sorry to have bad news haha, but time to face reality.

However, long live halo 2.

S

Southy420

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the response, I figured as much. May as well just stick to vanilla fps then, halo was one of the few legendary games I could care to mod

Ailmence

Ailmence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Even though this is from forever ago i respect you for being interested in Halo 2 modding. The good ole days <3 and to your question i know a lot of old Halo 2 modders did move over. Ibotpeaches/Themastersnail others then them to there are a couple i've seen from along time ago. Look for UMP v5 by KEASLA if you can't find it on this forum check ibotmodz.

S

Southy420

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the responses, I havnt turned much up unfortunately, however I may hang around these forums for a bit, seems like a nice place

I

Itchy Meat

Reaction score
Sin$
I am very suprised to see these posts. Ive been modding for years now, and have been watching the community slowly dissipate., Today Ive found a website to replicate the old XboxSoftFiles from years ago, with all the live links to maps for halo 2 unmodded, modded, shared/mainmenu maps, etc. I also still have my Halo 2 modding folder on my old harddrive from the computer i used to mod with. I have nearly 150 Halo 2 modding programs, virus free, links to clean and modded maps, along with saved, ripped tutorials from sites that are no longer in existence. I havent modded since about this time last year with the original xbox, and just like Southy420, Posts like this make me want to get back into it. especially considering that not only have I seen the traction value in dothalo and never figured out what it did after modification, but also the fact that ive seen every mod out there for h2 (id like to think,) but have never once seen wall walking vehicles.. Ironically, ive recreated half of the map Outskirts in Minecraft down to detail, and am still working on the rest. I actually stumbled across this post when i decided to looks on se7ensins for a clean copy of Outskirts for me to fly around in the bsp editor on Entity 1.6 UE for further support on detail of my recreation. I guess my main reason for this post is, well, if any of you guys are looking to mod again, but are unable to find download links for programs, maps, etc lemme know. Id be more than happy to help. I figured i was the last one interested, finding myself tonight on once widely used support sites for Halo 2 modding, reading on the footer of the webpage that i was the last to log on since 2011. I hope to hear from somebody again, also, id love to get another community together, possibly to mod ai in mp on a sp to mp conversion of outskirts with full AI via system link over XboxConnect (XBC) or XLINK kai (if those are still alive.) Just a suggestion, probably not going to pursue it unless i hear back from a few others. I guess id just like to believe that Halo 2 is not dead, despite the facts. Well, again, hit me up for links if you need them, ill take any suggestions also. Happy modding if you still are, and God bless those still interested.

TroyMac1ure

TroyMac1ure

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is still some activity for H2. A good portion of us reside over at www.remnantmods.com altough it's gotten a bit quiter lately. On the other hand, I just released a new version of Entity yesterday (up to version 2.1.19 now).

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is still some activity for H2. A good portion of us reside over at www.remnantmods.com altough it's gotten a bit quiter lately. On the other hand, I just released a new version of Entity yesterday (up to version 2.1.19 now).

Thats great but bro, I wouldn't both with updating entity. You have been doing it for a while now, but its not worth it.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
OP Updated to new link to download software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register