What's new

Patched Make online lobby invisible and maybe car dupe

S

Smokapotamus

Reaction score
Requirements: MOC with free rh8 inside and another car to drive inside.

Step 1: Call MOC and park it on flat land so when you drive in you get animation.

Step 2: Drive up to the MOC in second car press right on the d pad to get MOC full alert.

Step 3: Accept the alert and when the ramp hits the ground go to recent activity start gta online decline the alert and press and hold R2(If done correctly you will be looking at the back of the MOC and hear a thumping sound coming from it)keep holding R2 until the sound stops and your map pops back up. (At this point your in control but camera is fixed on the back of the MOC)

Step 4: Pause go to online start the mission titan of a job and immediately quit out back to your session you will be standing by your car but it will have no personal vehicle marker

Ok at this point every person and NPC in the online lobby is invisible. The only car you can see is the one you did the glitch with and it’s very slow. Also you will crash into invisible vehicles if you drive around. I also tried to pull the car in my del perio garage when I do it dupes into two cars and one immediately disappears. Not sure if there’s anything here but I also noticed that if you accept the doomsday heist invite when every thing is invisible all your cars in the facility will also be invisible. This is my first post hope I did everything right. Thanks.

F

FRsocietymodding

Reaction score
who confirm does it work or not

Last edited by a moderator:
H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Requirements: MOC with free rh8 inside and another car to drive inside.

Step 1: Call MOC and park it on flat land so when you drive in you get animation.

Step 2: Drive up to the MOC in second car press right on the d pad to get MOC full alert.

Step 3: Accept the alert and when the ramp hits the ground go to recent activity start gta online decline the alert and press and hold R2(If done correctly you will be looking at the back of the MOC and hear a thumping sound coming from it)keep holding R2 until the sound stops and your map pops back up. (At this point your in control but camera is fixed on the back of the MOC)

Step 4: Pause go to online start the mission titan of a job and immediately quit out back to your session you will be standing by your car but it will have no personal vehicle marker

Ok at this point every person and NPC in the online lobby is invisible. The only car you can see is the one you did the glitch with and it’s very slow. Also you will crash into invisible vehicles if you drive around. I also tried to pull the car in my del perio garage when I do it dupes into two cars and one immediately disappears. Not sure if there’s anything here but I also noticed that if you accept the doomsday heist invite when every thing is invisible all your cars in the facility will also be invisible. This is my first post hope I did everything right. Thanks.
If you do not accept the doomsday invite are your vehicles visable in the facility?

O

ooMike69oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when your car is glitched can you take it to a garage filled with RH8's or faggio's, park outside, walk in, drive one of them out and drive your glitched car in like in old off the map car dupes??

H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when your car is glitched can you take it to a garage filled with RH8's or faggio's, park outside, walk in, drive one of them out and drive your glitched car in like in old off the map car dupes??
dont think so in this case.
he is reporting that when entering a facility that he loses the glitch state.
also with everything being invisible it might be a wash, or need another step to make things visible again.

O

ooMike69oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont think so in this case.
he is reporting that when entering a facility that he loses the glitch state.
also with everything being invisible it might be a wash, or need another step to make things visible again.
The only reason I ask is because he only says about entering normally, I assume with a car, doesn't say anything about if your garage cars are visible when entering on foot..... also entering a facility might not have the same effect as a garage, just wondering......

also, say you drive to a garage and call out a faggio through the mc menu from that garage before driving in?? I'm not able to play around now so just throwing out suggestions that have worked in the past

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
If you kill yourself, everything reappears.
The car still has no PV icon

O

ooMike69oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you kill yourself, everything reappears.
The car still has no PV icon
So.... kill yourself, call a faggio then drive into the garage the faggio came from?

Or... call a faggio, kill yoirself then drive into the garage

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
So.... kill yourself, call a faggio then drive into the garage the faggio came from?

Or... call a faggio, kill yoirself then drive into the garage
Doesn't work.
If you drive out a faggio, the other car disappears.
It's not like the other glitch.

O

ooMike69oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't work.
If you drive out a faggio, the other car disappears.
It's not like the other glitch.
Friend required to stop the car de-spawning? Itchy trigger fingers wanting to play around with possibilities.... sorry!! Lol

Does the MC menu allow you to request the faggio rather than driving it out

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
f
Friend required to stop the car de-spawning? Itchy trigger fingers wanting to play around with possibilities.... sorry!! Lol
It'd be a shame to make it a 2 player dupe just because of the last step lol.
See if it works

H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd be a shame to make it a 2 player dupe just because of the last step lol.
See if it works
Is it still possible to glitch off if the orbital cannon on a bike? That could make it solo

Does the MC menu allow you to request the faggio rather than driving it out
Calling a car might not be whats needed. You already have a car out with no personal vehicle icon. Most dupes like this then require you to glitch out of facility with no car iirc.

S

Smokapotamus

Reaction score
Sorry forgot to mention that if you call the mechanic after like 30 sec he will call back and say he can’t deliver no matter where you are and if you request the MOC it shows up on the map but it’s invisable. Also I think your invisable to everyone else had people say they can’t find me on the map when I was standing right next to them. You can not be targeted by the orbital cannon when your in this state.

H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earni states above that if you kill yourself everything will become visible again and it sounds like you will still have the vehicle with no PV icon.

i will try this when i get off of work, but this is what i think needs to be done.

Requirements: MOC with free rh8 inside, facility

1. call MOC park on flat ground so you have the animaition.
2. call elegy rh8 custom out
3. drive to back of MOC and press right dpad
4. accept the full alert the quickly do a recent activity as soon as the back door hits the ground.
5. hold R2 till map comes back and you have control of car. should still be outside MOC.
6. Pause go to online start the mission titan of a job and immediately quit out back to your session you will be standing by your car but it will have no personal vehicle marker and everything is invisible.
7. EWO, everything should be visible again and still have vehicle with no PV icon.
8. go to facility, ride bike to orbital cannon and glitch off cannon.
9. should appear outside of facility with no bike. custom elegy should still be there with no PV icon.
10. get in custom elegy and drive to MOC and replace car in MOC.

not sure if this work, its speculation while at work.

E

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah that will work but anything involving a bmx is crap as the method to get one inside isn't solo

H

halfaloafofgintama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that will work but anything involving a bmx is crap as the method to get one inside isn't solo
Agreed. Need a better method.

S

Smokapotamus

Reaction score
Just realized when I was testing this might work as a launch glitch if you drive the car back into the open MOC that shows after you glitch. Get out and back in and it jerks the MOC I think if some one was on top it would launch them in the sky. Don’t have anyone to test with today.

Top Bottom