• Thread starter Airforce97
  • Start date
  • Views 1,743
Airforce97

Airforce97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only post "I" b/c i'm trying to prove a point to my folks that so many people have jtags and go online with it b/c she thinks its illegal. B/c she thinks I should not get a Jtag.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
B/c she thinks I should not get a Jtag.

Shes probably right.

Did you tell her about how they will have to buy $30 worth of a new keyvault every few hours to stay online?
Did you tell her that you won't be making any decent money if any from her investment of $200+?

Oh wait, you didn't because you "want one sooOooOO bad cuz i can show uff 2 my frends"

AnoniDarkz

AnoniDarkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shes probably right.

Did you tell her about how they will have to buy $30 worth of a new keyvault every few hours to stay online?
Did you tell her that you won't be making any decent money if any from her investment of $200+?

Oh wait, you didn't because you "want one sooOooOO bad cuz i can show uff 2 my frends"
Exactly, actually they are ilegal

G

gurvirj95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres alot more to a jtag than going online to host lobbies. i had a jtag for a while ive never been online with it yet. theres so much other fun s*** to do. and they are NOT illegal. how can they be illegal?

L

Like 69 Gnomes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
theres alot more to a jtag than going online to host lobbies. i had a jtag for a while ive never been online with it yet. theres so much other fun s*** to do. and they are NOT illegal. how can they be illegal?

Because you are modifying and then selling proprietary Microsoft software/hardware. I don't think it is illegal to own one, but to buy/sell one I believe it is.

Jman864

Jman864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Um maybe they're illegal because your breaking the TOS with microsoft which can be punishable with a huge fine and/or jail time. (note it is very very very unlikely that you will get it trouble tho)

Airforce97

Airforce97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shes probably right.

dued they know that and + I got an extra jtag that I will be selling for $100 and Im just paying for installment which is $76 dollars plus I got $$$ to buy keyvaults duh, Im just getting a loan from my folks to buy the jtag able xbox.

Um maybe they're illegal because your breaking the TOS with microsoft which can be punishable with a huge fine and/or jail time. (note it is very very very unlikely that you will get it trouble tho)
This is untrue instead of stupid MS fining you or jail time which is impossible, they just ban you. Duh just use common sense

and I know that due, i'm using jtag for other s*** too. LOL

Airforce97

Airforce97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because you are modifying and then selling proprietary Microsoft software/hardware. I don't think it is illegal to own one, but to buy/sell one I believe it is.
True tru but no one said it is not illegal to buy for installment which is what I am soon hopefully going to do.

Shes probably right.

Dued what the F@$% is ur prob anyway, and i'm not that kind of person who shows off. Btw i'm goig to help my friends with jtag :smile: :smile:

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Dued what the F@$% is ur prob anyway, and i'm not that kind of person who shows off. Btw i'm goig to help my friends with jtag :smile: :smile:

The only problem I have are when people come and ask to help them con their parents into buying them a JTAG.
If you want to get one thats fine and dandy, but if your parents refuse, don't point at us to solve your problem. Not to mention that there is more to their disapproval than "It Could Be Illegal" that they aren't saying.

Drum N Bass

Drum N Bass

DJ Raging Bull
Reaction score
Sin$
I. But dude I agree with an earlier post! You dont need XBL. XLink bro. Although I still use Live occasionally.

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
illegal when you use it for reproduction or copyright infringement.

Top Bottom
Login
Register