Discovery Make a Corrupt Story mode file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is pretty long/hard to explain but does have multiple results. Also I suggest making a back up story file. I suggesting doing this deep in the story (I use a the part of the story where M get's kidnapped by the Chinese) where you have access to all characters. This glitch is not for the simple.

Step 1. Choose a game file with all three story mode characters
Step 2. Go to DM
Step 3. Do the bird glitch
Step 4. when done with that bring any character your unlocked in story or online into story (I use Patricia)
Step 5. make a glitched save (I suggest making two glitch saves so you have an extra)
Step 6. Close the application
Step 7. Start up the game into story
Step 8. Once see your DM character, pause quickly (If you look up on the top right side and it says player then you did it right or you see you blurred DM character, if not close the app and try again)
Step 9. Replay a strangers and freaks mission (whatever story character you had before DM choose a different story character with a mission involving them)
Step 10. When you see the alert go to a recent activity and press start GTA, then accept the alert. once you see the loading screen ciricle do it again and wait
Step 11. You will now load into either M, F or T's home with said story mode character involving that mission (while still in the mission)
Step 12. Go to their house, get in their bed and save the game. (Also you can choose any story character in the wheel and eat peyote's while in the mission, and choose any character to use for step 13.)
Step 13. After saving the game close the application.
You now have a corrupted story mode file.

So what can you do and get with this?

When close the app and you load back into story you will have the GTA V story logo pop up and either
A. Be Franklin, Michael and in their house and at the part of the beginning of the story but with all your old progressed save too, basically you in the past but also in the future of story mode.
B. if you load online then go to story you'll go to prologue, but if you do the prologue DM glitch and go to DM you'll have full access to DM characters you had.
C. You will load as frank and keep fall throw the map, but will be able to walk.
D. Some other crazy stuff. Give it a test for yourself if you want, What you do will depend on your outcome.

o666

o666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't the only way to do this, there's an easier way.
I'm not telling tho, loose lips sink ships y'all

A

alphaQhrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing relevant up to this point, potentially, could be...

o666

o666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if I can stack your method and my method I will try

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register