• Start date
  • Views 1,182
Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
im seeing people and myself getting banned nearly in minutes and around 3-5 hrs and not even console banned, account banned. jtags are becoming extinct also with kv's there has to be some kind of kv or something that can get on live

Zeast

Zeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On 2012 all jtags and kvs are going to oliberate. Just how the mians ran out of super sega consoles. jk lol HAHAHAHAHA

PtakacS

PtakacS

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
im seeing people and myself getting banned nearly in minutes and around 3-5 hrs and not even console banned, account banned. jtags are becoming extinct also with kv's there has to be some kind of kv or something that can get on live

I host for 4 hours still maybe you are buying shared kvs...

also some kind of a kv that can get on live? a KV can get on live as is do you mean like undetectable?

Nookie

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On 2012 all jtags and kvs are going to oliberate. Just how the mians ran out of super sega consoles. jk lol HAHAHAHAHA
Your sig made me vomit.

i_frew_up.jpg

When all the KV's have disappeared, then maybe dumb threads like this will cease to exist.

Unlovable Panda

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
Sin$
I loled above, but yea I have thought about this that Jtags (online at least) will become extinct sooner or later. But there will always be a way some way or another :smile:

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no such thing as an undetectable KV because secdata.bin and a few others send tampering to MS

PJ

PJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres a finite amount of exploitable consoles, so there will eventually be an end to online JTAG's unless someone makes an AMAZING breakthrough (which I doubt). End result will be KV prices soar up in price as they become more rare and eventually are gone forever. Sad thing =[

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
ONYX I NEED YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, it is mine for now :tongue:

Theres a finite amount of exploitable consoles, so there will eventually be an end to online JTAG's unless someone makes an AMAZING breakthrough (which I doubt). End result will be KV prices soar up in price as they become more rare and eventually are gone forever. Sad thing =[

Possible, but there's enough right now for a while.

PJ

PJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt mean to post this time, came back to thread and I had magically posted again somehow...

M

moeiscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
first of all your a freaking moron why are u wanting to get online if they are not meant for online i dont understand your stupidity JTAG = offline use only
you = stupid for making this thread

sorry to be harsh but your just dumb and wont realize it until some1 tells you

trippinz

trippinz

Enthusiast
Programmer Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
JTAGs were never meant to go online (IMO).

Anyway, I'm never taking mine online and am waiting until the price of a KV soars up to unbeliveble prices and then I'll sell mine, become rich, and stay playing only OFFLINE on my JTAG.

Zswizzy

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Free Hoster Greeter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
" there has to be some kind of kv or something that can get on live " what does that mean? and ya, my accounts get banned all the time, they tend to only get banned though when your live streaming

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Actually, one of my good friends, friend is a moderator at this site that makes the keyvaults. I am actually hooking up with one of my aim buddies to get unshared kv's for $5 - $15 each. I mean, this kid makes like 3 grand a month off of lobbies. So it's never really the end of kv's.

NO! Dont! No one ask for me to make a deal out with them, I did it for a friend. Thats it!

Top Bottom
Login
Register