Discovery Makarov pistol inside Multiplayer

• Thread starter Vibrator
  • Start date
  • Views 2,877
V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
I was in a private match trying the new electricity tracer bundle against bots when one of them dropped a oddly modified renetti.

Its an all white untextured, low poly makarov when picked up.

The bottom left says renetti and the killfeed shows a renetti but it's a makarov, the picture at the bottom right when you swap weapons shows a renetti with no barrel and an upper/lower rail attachment (like the one you see when equipping a sight normally to the renetti)

I recorded gameplay, will try to upload them later (on xbox and mobile, computer currently broken) so uploading clips is hard for me)

*Higher quality gameplay and images will be added once traction is gained*

(My theory)
One or two things possibly caused this.
Bots are issued random guns with random mods, there's a chance that the renetti was given an incapatible barrel or attatchment, causing it to resort to the base model they build the guns off of.

Second guess is they are using the model for the renetti as the base of a future weapon, in this case, being the makarov.

If another "add any attatchment to any weapon" glitch is around or comes around again, changing the renetti barrel and sights to an AR barrel and sniper scope could replicate this.

Last edited:
H

Hecky Nash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in a private match trying the new electricity tracer bundle against bots when one of them dropped a oddly modified renetti.

Its an all white untextured, low poly makarov when picked up.

The bottom left says renetti and the killfeed shows a renetti but it's a makarov, the picture at the bottom right when you swap weapons shows a renetti with no barrel and an upper/lower rail attachment (like the one you see when equipping a sight normally to the renetti)

I recorded gameplay, will try to upload them later (on xbox and mobile, computer currently broken) so uploading clips is hard for me)

*Higher quality gameplay and images will be added once traction is gained*

(My theory)
One or two things possibly caused this.
Bots are issued random guns with random mods, there's a chance that the renetti was given an incapatible barrel or attatchment, causing it to resort to the base model they build the guns off of.

Second guess is they are using the model for the renetti as the base of a future weapon, in this case, being the makarov.

If another "add any attatchment to any weapon" glitch is around or comes around again, changing the renetti barrel and sights to an AR barrel and sniper scope could replicate this.
Glitch won't happen, but I can f*** with memory and let you know.

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I was just playing OG Black Ops and it looks just like it.

V

Vibrator

Reborn
Reaction score
I was just playing OG Black Ops and it looks just like it.
To be fair it cant look much different, it's one of those guns that you cant really modify outside of a threaded barrel and magazine size.

But damn are they reliable, I had used my grandfathers when I was growing up a lot when we would go in the crawfish ponds.

I beat that gun to **** and it never had an issue over the 15 years I got to spend with him.

Its hard to find anything online because of MW2 and the character being named Makarov as well lol

Last edited:
H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
That's a weird situation to happen lol. I don't know if it could be leading to the gun being released but may just be a remnant of coding.

Top Bottom