1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

MAJOR Problem

Discussion in 'Borderlands Glitches and Modding' started by stitches335, Feb 5, 2010 with 4 replies and 325 views.

1. stitches335

stitches335 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have slightly modded one of my characters, and it rehashed/resigned flawlessly, but come time to actually play the character it tells me that it's Corrupted. Any Help???

2. Gamewinners42

Gamewinners42 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    stitches335

stitches335 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I added a Shield Code that I found on this site, I modded skill points, and I'm pretty sure that's it.

4. Gamewinners42

Gamewinners42 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you use WT 1.2.2 or WT#?

5. jon5353

jon5353 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah we need to know what kind of WT version you have. Also, why does EVERYONE forget to backup there saves :x3:
    Would you mind posting the shield codes? And did you use WT to mod your skill points? Because there are a hundred programs that do that >.>