• Thread starter Se7en00b
  • Start date
  • Views 743
Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It turns on, but the green ring of light never does its thing and the monitor doesnt show it turning on. It also won't boot to xell reloaded. I have tried reflashing to no avail.

YouAintReady4ME

YouAintReady4ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It turns on, but the green ring of light never does its thing and the monitor doesnt show it turning on. It also won't boot to xell reloaded. I have tried reflashing to no avail.
mistake jtagging such an unreliable mobo :/ checked the wiring?

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I think you have a RROD my friend, If it will turn on and the center light stays green and your controllers won't sync/ no video or audio. You have a rrod.

Flash your original nand and see if the error code pops up

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you have a RROD my friend, If it will turn on and the center light stays green and your controllers won't sync/ no video or audio. You have a rrod.

Flash your original nand and see if the error code pops up
It can't be rrod, there are no red lights showing up on the console :tongue: 
What wiring did you use ?
ik the guide is outdated but it still has the correct wiring for my xenon
the wiring is here

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edited my last post.
Alright, I have flashed it again with a diff nand image and restored the original nand back and multiple things and now it's 3rlod'd itself. i guess this console is finally dead as i had just relflowed it for the second time a couple days ago. sad day.

edit: i don't have the tools to reball it that's why i reflowed.

A Toast

A Toast

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I have flashed it again with a diff nand image and restored the original nand back and multiple things and now it's 3rlod'd itself. i guess this console is finally dead as i had just relflowed it for the second time a couple days ago. sad day.

edit: i don't have the tools to reball it that's why i reflowed.

Try a professional reball and not an homemade Reflow wich breaks the console, i told you that RROD is on it's way :tongue:

XMonsterModsX

XMonsterModsX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jaspers are actually better than slims. ive spoken to many professional reflow and reball people and they recommend jaspers. they see alot of slims coming in needing reballs but only seen a couple jaspers and this is after 50,000 consoles or so

A Toast

A Toast

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
jaspers are actually better than slims. ive spoken to many professional reflow and reball people and they recommend jaspers. they see alot of slims coming in needing reballs but only seen a couple jaspers and this is after 50,000 consoles or so

Slims are GPU/CPU combined in 45nm and phat jaspers are 65 nm of both wich means way more heat than slims. And jaspers are old now, if you buy one you never know how much time it will last. And i doubt someone would have done 50 000+ consoles....

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It can't be rrod, there are no red lights showing up on the console :tongue: 

ik the guide is outdated but it still has the correct wiring for my xenon
the wiring is here

It doesn't matter if no lights show up on the console, As you have a hacked nand, the error codes won't be the same now, I have had that problem on a few as you just figured out in the later posts, It is RROD lol :smile: You would have to flash the stock nand, and check the real error code.

and yes a professional reball is the good way to go, but if you don't have the money/don't care to much about the console do a reflow yourself, Out of the 60 consoles I've reflown I've had 7 come back, and every other one is running strong to my knowledge, as long as you keep a the temperature of the board from going over 380 you should be fine.

Se7en00b

Se7en00b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't matter if no lights show up on the console, As you have a hacked nand, the error codes won't be the same now, I have had that problem on a few as you just figured out in the later posts, It is RROD lol :smile: You would have to flash the stock nand, and check the real error code.

and yes a professional reball is the good way to go, but if you don't have the money/don't care to much about the console do a reflow yourself, Out of the 60 consoles I've reflown I've had 7 come back, and every other one is running strong to my knowledge, as long as you keep a the temperature of the board from going over 380 you should be fine.
i have had to relow twice and i just did once a couple days ago,but i guess it rroded again.

i don't want to reball

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i have had to relow twice and i just did once a couple days ago,but i guess it rroded again.

i don't want to reball

Well if you don't want to reball, And your reflows have not lasted at all, Then either scrap the console or sell it to someone who can do something with it. a reball is the most reliable and best thing for the xbox if you want to make it last/work.

If not, take your losses grab a slim, and RGH it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register