What's new

Solved Major help needed for a noob.

B

bartrulz

Reaction score
I know little to nothing about xbox 360 hacking. All i know is that i have a benq drive. I would like to hack my xbox so i can play burned (backed up) games without getting banned. what is the fastest and most efficient way of doing this. I have seen about 2 or 3 different methods and i would like to know what is best. I apologize for my lack of knowledge on the subject. Thanks!

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
You have to flash your drive, but be aware, all flashed drives may be perma banned by Nov. 3rd or 4th or before that.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
You have to flash your drive, but be aware, all flashed drives may be perma banned by Nov. 3rd or 4th or before that.
Lol they wanted to compete with ps3 and now there going to take them away.

B

bartrulz

Reaction score
What do you mean by that? If you are referring to the possibility to my console being banned from live i am aware. Also i was looking for the best method of flashing my drive. also if there is anything special i need to do to avoid getting banned.

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? If you are referring to the possibility to my console being banned from live i am aware. Also i was looking for the best method of flashing my drive. also if there is anything special i need to do to avoid getting banned.
Try This Method, if not looked at already
And there is no possible way to not get banned after flashing your xbox. Not now, you're fine right now, it's just later. I highly recommend just waiting 'till then

FuseTk

FuseTk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
once you flash your xbox 360 in october with the season update your xbox will become banned from xbox live so you will have to buy a new xbox..

if you want to flash your xbox there is the CD/DVD flashing or the Xbox console Flashing..

some flashing may be done with the USB stick or you could do some JTAGing Also..

If you want to do theese you will be risking your xbox live so make sure you have a spare xbox 360 lying around.

:lol:

Top Bottom