What's new

Solved MAIN RETAIL PROFILE ON RGH?

TKO 7s

TKO 7s

I IS A NUB
Reaction score
Sin$
just wondering what would happen to my main live profile if i put it on a memory card to play games off my rgh and get achievements and what not.... like is it okay as long as i dont go online on it on my rgh or would it be banned even if im just playing games i downloaded... i would be opening them of xex menu so would it be safer to just start games then log into profile and play then sign out before dashboarding or something...... thanks ahead of time

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
just wondering what would happen to my main live profile if i put it on a memory card to play games off my rgh and get achievements and what not.... like is it okay as long as i dont go online on it on my rgh or would it be banned even if im just playing games i downloaded... i would be opening them of xex menu so would it be safer to just start games then log into profile and play then sign out before dashboarding or something...... thanks ahead of time
You should be safe as long as you don't play any homebrew.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
got it... ill just sign in once i got games loaded and signout before i turn off the box or dashboard i guess....... much appreciated

Say away from the hombrew like said above and you'll be fine. Make sure you don't play that GBA emulator with the achievements. Once you go online and they sync, you can't take them off. Lol.

I was always signed in on fsd/xexmenu and I never had any issues, but if you want to be 100% safe, just log in after you start the game.

Been using my main on my RGH for nearly 2 years with no issues.

Top Bottom
Login
Register