What's new

Magic Rpc GTA V By AltaModzFR Fixed* CEX / DEX * 1.20

AW Lobbies

AW Lobbies

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone,
I will release a full super tool for GTA V 1.20, with RPC, custom vehicle, garage editor, character, teleport, spawner .....
100% functional on Dex and Cex, however small that freeze quickly patched via the anti freeze:wink:

Xngs0AZ.gif

https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/...c45f92d5eb032392c23d5592/analysis/1420328945/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xkrma3mk6maam62/Magic RPC By AltaModzFR.rar

https://www.sendspace.com/file/c2uwa7
Source Ps3 ID

Jack Kor Wei Sheng

Jack Kor Wei Sheng

Reaction score
Sin$
How do i install CCAPI into my ps3?
my ps3 uses latest version of software 
oh... i see ....well ****ed -_-
any working software for PS3 original?

E

elliotferenc

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, how do I jailbreak my playstation 3 its on firmware 4.66 if I cannot do it on this firmware can I downgrade also can I just download something on my computer plug it in to my playstation and it will be jailbroken all I want is a jailbroken ps3 with out spending any money. Thanks, Elliot (: 
Hi, how do I jailbreak my playstation 3 its on firmware 4.66 if I cannot do it on this firmware can I downgrade also can I just download something on my computer plug it in to my playstation and it will be jailbroken all I want is a jailbroken ps3 with out spending any money. Thanks, Elliot (:

iamtrumps

iamtrumps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if its on 4.66 you will have to downgrade, which isn't going to be free anyway you look at it... sorry

Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im downgrading my PS3 as we speak xD gonna test this later and give feedback.

GTAVMONEYANDRANK

GTAVMONEYANDRANK

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me a bit on how to use this ?

Ps3 is jb...

Pm plz !

golizzard

golizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does it work for CCAPI 2.60 or CCAPI 2.50?
Cex or Dex?
Blus or Bles?
does it come in English?
Tool looks awesome by the way.:smile:

BoFoote

BoFoote

Reaction score
Sin$
someone reported you for that sweet tool box smh people like that should just die

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Since it's you're on 4.66 ofw, you need a e3 flasher to downgrade it to 3.55 ofw then you can install the jailbreak. Then you'll be able to use this RTM Tool. 
can i translate it to english
From the looks of the screenshot it looks some of the words are in English, and the rest are in Spanish.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
does it work for CCAPI 2.60 or CCAPI 2.50?
Cex or Dex?
Blus or Bles?
does it come in English?
Tool looks awesome by the way.:smile:
I can't test it at the moment to see if work for CCAPI 2.50 or CCAPI 2.60. And the title does state for CEX/DEX. If you look at the screenshot of the tool you can tell it show for English and also little Spanish. 
Does it work when banned
You don't even sound right in your sentence, and the tool doesn't get banned but you can get banned from using it. But you can also spoof to 32 zero's on CCAPI when joining GTA online to less the chances of getting banned while using this tool.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me a bit on how to use this ?

Ps3 is jb...

Pm plz !
You're going need CCAPI install on your jb ps3 and also on your Pc. Then once you have that install you can connect too your jb ps3 via ip address on CCAPI on your Pc. Then for the tool you click CCAPI or TMAPI whatever your ps3 is on. Then you click connect select your console that show your ip address and then attach.

H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also my gta is blus from whhat i have read there is not bypass or something for online but idk if that has anything to do with rtm

Top Bottom
Login
Register