Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i have just completed Mafia 2 and it was awesome, the only thing i did not like was the end, Joe could of killed you for everything he has ever wanted but he turned against his boss to help you out, Then at the end You get into your bosses car and joe gets into the other car, BUT then joes car goes the other way and the last words from the boss were "Joe wasnt part of the deal" And any Mafia 2 fan who has completed it must know the Joe and vito, killed every gang and all the bosses wanted them dead but then vito worked with them to kill the main boss, and if vito done that he will not die, so then at the end like i said the old guy says "Joe wasnt a part of our deal" So does he die, or does he wipe the people in his car out as the guards did not take his gun away, If there is a Mafia 3 He should be in it, hes too much of an awesome character to die off :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

What do you guys think.

kill1uk

kill1uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i have just completed Mafia 2 and it was awesome, the only thing i did not like was the end, Joe could of killed you for everything he has ever wanted but he turned against his boss to help you out, Then at the end You get into your bosses car and joe gets into the other car, BUT then joes car goes the other way and the last words from the boss were "Joe wasnt part of the deal" And any Mafia 2 fan who has completed it must know the Joe and vito, killed every gang and all the bosses wanted them dead but then vito worked with them to kill the main boss, and if vito done that he will not die, so then at the end like i said the old guy says "Joe wasnt a part of our deal" So does he die, or does he wipe the people in his car out as the guards did not take his gun away, If there is a Mafia 3 He should be in it, hes too much of an awesome character to die off :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

What do you guys think.
I have completed it I just have a problem with the 4 add on packs that cam out the other day they dont work any way going back to the topic on Mafia 3 i think there should be mp and freerome

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, that's a huge let down on this Mafia there is no Free roam.

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
from what i have heard mafia 2 is told from vito's point of view and vito wasnt with joe so they cant really say that he died

jimmynine120

jimmynine120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a mystery, your really supposed to use your imagination about what happened. At least until Mafia III (if there is one).

MasterclassUK

MasterclassUK

Chickenlover
Reaction score
Sin$
It does set itself up for a perfect mafia 3,

Vito could easily put a bullet in all them and thn your first mission would be tracking down the car and saving joes life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register