What's new

Solved Made a Black Hole Boot Animation

K

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
I took the videos of simulations of black holes first one of which made by actual super computers from the university of Colorado.
The audio are the sounds of suspected black holes colliding found by nasa back in 2010 i think it was.
The last tunnel part is not black hole related but combines the thought of the viewer going through the tunnel closer and closer to the singularity.
The Xbox logo is the joke because it would be the dead center of the black hole being the singularity itself.
I dont know how to make the videos more fluid. Im not talented. Tell me what you guess think.

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
This looks pretty damn cool. I'm impressed because I definitely wouldn't be able to make one of these. I love the colour scheme, reminds me of halloween.

K

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
This looks pretty damn cool. I'm impressed because I definitely wouldn't be able to make one of these. I love the colour scheme, reminds me of halloween.
Thanks dude :smile:

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Very cool. I probably would of just used a doctor who style tunnel, you actually took from real sources love it.

K

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
Very cool. I probably would of just used a doctor who style tunnel, you actually took from real sources love it.
not gonna lie i thought of that but the cod tunnel was shorter so i was like f it ya know. :smile:

I

iIVIoNoXiDe

JTAG/RGH Seller
Reaction score
Pretty cool idea to come up with that. I like the xbox logo, not seen that done before with those colours.

Top Bottom