Madden NFL 25 Info (Will be updated)

TheGoon

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Legendary Veteran Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
madden25.png

Madden NFL 25 is the next installment of the Madden franchise. Madden is set to release on August 27, 2013 for the Xbox 360 and PS3.

Celebrating 25 years of innovation, Madden NFL 25 unlocks the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ball-carrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier in Madden NFL 25.

Run Free
Unlock the power, precision, and creativity of the NFL ball-carrier. Whether you’re a slashing running-back, dual-threat QB, or ball-hawking safety, unleash 30 new moves and string together devastating combos with the all-new precision modifier.

Infinity Engine 2
Year 2 of the award-winning Infinity Engine brings both a more polished physics simulation and introduces the all-new Force Impact System. Power moves including the Hit Stick, Truck, dive tackle and more have been completely redesigned to harness the full potential of Infinity Engine 2, giving you more control over the outcome of a play than ever before.

M25-InfinityEngine2-1.jpg
M25-InfinityEngine2-2.jpg

Connected Franchise
Cement your legacy as one of the all-time greats and take ultimate control of your franchise. Introducing all-new Owner mode.
madden-25-owner-mode-5.jpg
madden-25-connected-franchise-3.jpg

Madden Share
Will be updated

Madden Ultimate Team
Will be updated

All-25
Will be updated

Pre-Order
daa5e68bbdc830d099fd58734821f182.png

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the thread you've created. I'd love to be updated on this, I cannot wait until this game comes out.

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, you beat me to it! Growing up, Barry Sanders was one of my favorite players, not just because of his talents, but because I me thim in person and he's such an amazing guy. He deserves to be on the cover. He was such a dominate player. He was one of the best Halfbacks of all time. I'm really surprised he beat Jerry Rice.

TheGoon

TheGoon

Windy City Assassin
Legendary Veteran Stickied Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, you beat me to it! Growing up, Barry Sanders was one of my favorite players, not just because of his talents, but because I me thim in person and he's such an amazing guy. He deserves to be on the cover. He was such a dominate player. He was one of the best Halfbacks of all time. I'm really surprised he beat Jerry Rice.

So am I Jerry is the best receiver of all time, but at least it is an old school player.

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
So am I Jerry is the best receiver of all time, but at least it is an old school player.

Thank god. If it was a new player I would've been so mad. Ray Lewis and Adrian Peterson were being considered for it. It's like c'mon it's the 25 year edition and you're putting an active player on the cover :eek:. Don't get me wrong, Ray Lewis and Adrian Peterson are great players, but for the 25 year game they need to put an old school player. It'd be cool to see a coach on the cover like Vince Lombardi or a whole team like the 49ers with Montana and Rice.

Top Bottom
Login
Register