• Thread starter Unnamed
  • Start date
  • Views 12,690
U

Unnamed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This tool will allow you to mod your player's/coach's/owner's XP on Madden 25 saves. It has only been tested on an offline save. Be sure you have some amount of XP before using this tool.

How to use:
1. Extract the save out of its container using a modding program such as Modio/Horizon.
2. Open the save in the save editor.
3. Set XP.
4. Click save.
5. Place the save back into its container using a modding program such as Modio/Horizon.
6. Rehash/Resign with Modio/Horizon.
7. Play.

Screenshot:
aZegrk0.png

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...089337f3ad8d036ba8ec7737/analysis/1377744523/

File:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/13494B0C5087E805

Changelog:
1.0.0 - Initial release
1.0.3 - Added Coach and Owner XP modification

NOTE: Please make sure you have extracted and inserted the save using Horizon correctly before posting here. Also, there are step by step instructions above.

Please let me know of any bugs or questions below.

Last edited:
iChoCho

iChoCho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work for me keeps saying unkown file extract from horizon

and thats the only program i use to get my gamesaves off

U

Unnamed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
F

FruityPebblesG

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work I got the file open but it shows i have no xp even though I do

Hadoken2

Hadoken2

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I went through this process quite a few times and I have exp there. Now, when I load up the game save, it shows this weird xp(b/c of a prior attempt) of 999999 and when I replace the file(in Horizon) and re-hash, etc., the file when loaded again on the Xbox shows the same XP I started with. What am I doing wrong??

Hadoken2

Hadoken2

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry for the second question here, but do I need anything else, specifically?

Top Bottom
Login
Register