• Start date
  • Views 825
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasterBunny

Banned
Reaction score
All credits for this goes to Playinghalotoday.
I am just posting them here on Se7ensins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suqenw5ohdU]YouTube - Madballs - Modding Weapons for Rapid Fire - GOD MODE[/ame]

1. Find the "data.hgp" tuning update file in the "584109C8" (Madballs) folder on your xbox 360 memory device (hard drive or memory unit). This folder will be located in the gamertag folder of whatever profile you've played Maddballs with on the Xbox 360.

2. Look through the text field of the "data.hgp" tuning update file to identify various aspects of the game that can be modified.

3. Resign / Resign the file after making any modifications and put it back onto your memory device (hard drive or memory unit).

S

silentkiller sk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can you give use more info (i never even played the game might have to try it) can this be done online

iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
silentkiller sk said:
can you give use more info (i never even played the game might have to try it) can this be done online

The mods in the game can be used in all game varients, local and online. However, certain values in the game are loaded off the HOST's file so they may NOT be represented as modded, or modded to their full extend when in someone else's game.

Since pretty much everything in the game can be modded, we also made several other modding videos for Madballs: http://youtube.com/playinghalotoday

LIST OF WEAPON VALUES THAT CAN BE CHANGED:
(line up this list to the decimal values of each specific weapon)

name,
EntityId,
Mode,
Weapon,
Description,
Unlock,
WeapArch,
FireMode, (AUTO) (SEMI) (BURST)
FireRate,
RateDur,
Pellets,
BurstRate,
ShotsPerBurst,
Range,
InitialSpeed,
MaxSpeed,
Acceleration,
Spread,
Splash,
KickBack,
BlowBack,
ImprecMin,
ImprecMax,
ImprecIncr,
ImprecDecr,
PrimaryDmgType,
Lethal,
Impact,
Energy,
Heat,
Cold,
Effect1Type,
Effect1Param1,
Effect1Dur,
Effect2Type,
Effect2Param1,
Effect2Dur,
Unlock,Ui
Damage,
UiRange,
ModeLangId,
CamDist,
CamHeight,
CamAngle,
CamFOV,
CamTopHeight,
vibeLow,
vibeHigh,
vibeDuration,
stat1,
stat2,
stat3,
stat description

EXAMPLE OF LINING UP WEAPON VALUES TO THEIR NAMES:

madballs-weapons.png

E

EasterBunny

Banned
Reaction score
iwantthemoney said:
The mods in the game can be used in all game varients, local and online. However, certain values in the game are loaded off the HOST's file so they may NOT be represented as modded, or modded to their full extend when in someone else's game.

Since pretty much everything in the game can be modded, we also made several other modding videos for Madballs: http://youtube.com/playinghalotoday

LIST OF WEAPON VALUES THAT CAN BE CHANGED:
(line up this list to the decimal values of each specific weapon)

vibeDuration,
stat1,
stat2,
stat3,
stat description

EXAMPLE OF LINING UP WEAPON VALUES TO THEIR NAMES:

Hey, may I ask you how you resign / rehash the file? None of the resigners I have tried works with it.

iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EasterBunny said:
Hey, may I ask you how you resign / rehash the file? None of the resigners I have tried works with it.

Regarding your previous post, it's NOT neccessary to quote a large section of our post to ask an unrelated question. Just ask the question.

We use a hash block calculator as well as several other resigners/rehashers. As with a lot of saves, if you add / remove any decimal values (or anything else) you have to make sure that you remove / add the spaces they take/took up from somewhere else.

Otherwise the checksum in the file will become corrupted.

For example,

If you take an original value of ,0.75, you cannot just make it ,9999999, because the file will become corrupted. If you want to add extra decimals to a value, you'll have to take them from another value or stick with ,9999, or anything else which doesn't add any extra decimals places.

You can also add in decimal points (.) and negative (-) signs in place of decimals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom