• Thread starter bombardinii
  • Start date
  • Views 2,483
B

bombardinii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So from what I know you can use the ui stack glitch to host your custom games to a public game? So if this works I have seen games created by other people where the score is modded, if you get one kill you get something like 2 million copies, but because it's a custom games you didn't get that do. But if someone put this modded score game to a public game, would this mass amount of xp just get you straight to level 55? As the prefix says it's just a speculation and I'm not sure if it would work. But if it did work then that's kick ***.

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it would work but I haven't seen these game modes? Can you show me where someone gets millions of score in a custom game.... Can't on next gen

B

bombardinii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you go into a custom games and look at the top published games, I have before found one of these games.

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can get me this I do after all patches lobbies, I been hosting the past 2 days get me this and I'm down for it!

Y

Yahya77778

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same I've been doing lobbies a lot as well but I'm trying to find gamemodes for more xp.

xPeHH

xPeHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a domination one a while back and it didn't work online. The custom game worked but they limited the amount of captures you get xp online. So only worked in custom games not online custom games.

Y

Yahya77778

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a domination one a while back and it didn't work online. The custom game worked but they limited the amount of captures you get xp online. So only worked in custom games not online custom games.

Are you saying that there is a xp cap?

B

bombardinii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoever can host the lobbies add me on Xbox one TooFarFronFaZe2 and I will find these countries lobby things.

B

bombardinii

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a brand new way to lock lobbies and this one's not being released

Top Bottom
Login
Register