• Thread starter aariakon
  • Start date
  • Views 942
aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they not fix the whole auto drop shot and jitter things? I understand there will always be rapid fire when you have single shot weapons, but I was playing against an entire team who would instantly drop before I could even crouch lol. I am decent at dropshotting and what not, but damn those guys were making me look stupid.

Anyone on here know if it works or has one and can confirm/deny it?

S

Sprayurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Um i dont think these people your talking about have macro controllers i see lots of people dropshot as well. I have a macro and have been trying my hardest to get jitter mod to work using 100s of diffrent button combinations and honestly cant get jitter mod to work. The best i could do was get the m9a1 pistol to shoot like 4 shots a second and if i make it any faster it just YYs and doesnt shoot

RHCP

Amalur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a viking and I can confirm we have all of those atm.

Gods By Machine

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

There is no jitter mod, even for our Viking360 Macro controllers. I can confirm you DO NOT HAVE ALL OF THOSE ATM.

aariakon

aariakon

Call me Daryl Dixon...
Reaction score
Sin$
The instant drop shot is what I am getting destroyed by. I thought they fixed that for this game, but I guess I am wrong?

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
My drop shot and rapid fire works, its not a viking but I got it a few years ago and it still works.

S

Sprayurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah you have all those but you don't have a jitter mod working for this game. The closest i have to a jitter mod, is the pump action shooting ghost bullets that dont kill

S

Sprayurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i can confirm now that jitter mod works on the TAC 12 Pump action shotty lol someone on the viking360 forums managed to make a XYY LB Jitter mod shoots pretty damn fast to

RHCP

Amalur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i can confirm now that jitter mod works on the TAC 12 Pump action shotty lol someone on the viking360 forums managed to make a XYY LB Jitter mod shoots pretty damn fast to

Yeah, I've had that for two weeks now lmao. Just because it wasn't released to the forum.

Top Bottom
Login
Register