What's new

Solved MAC Address not changing.

J

jasonzakerowski

Call of Duty
Reaction score
Sin$
hey, I recently have tried to change my MAC address on my Xbox with XeBuild and every time I flash my nand back, the Mac always stays the same. I've done this at least 6 times perfectly but it's not changing! I know I'm not the only one with this problem so please help! If someone is willing to build my nand for me that would be amazing. I can provide the nanddump and my cpu key.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
hey, I recently have tried to change my MAC address on my Xbox with XeBuild and every time I flash my nand back, the Mac always stays the same. I've done this at least 6 times perfectly but it's not changing! I know I'm not the only one with this problem so please help! If someone is willing to build my nand for me that would be amazing. I can provide the nanddump and my cpu key.
Is it even possible through that? You can get a certain stealth server that spoofs it for you, I am sure if you can get it to spoof through XeBuild.

J

jasonzakerowski

Call of Duty
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can there are videos on how to do it on youtube. everytime i try to do it the MAC address doesn't change and it sucks idk why it doesn't work. 
Is it even possible through that? You can get a certain stealth server that spoofs it for you, I am sure if you can get it to spoof through XeBuild.

yes you can there are videos on how to do it on youtube. everytime i try to do it the MAC address doesn't change and it sucks idk why it doesn't work.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$

I knew there were tutorials, but they're all old I am not sure if it's still possible.

J

jasonzakerowski

Call of Duty
Reaction score
Sin$
I knew there were tutorials, but they're all old I am not sure if it's still possible.

true, and also i am using the most updated Xebuild and it still gives me the option. and the problem is, i use offline files because i don't want to pay for stealth servers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register