• Thread starter swpilot2494
  • Start date
  • Views 842
S

swpilot2494

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I was at school talking with my friend today, he's a 10th lvl 70 and he told me that if you put FMJ and extended mags on the M4A1, it makes it 10 times stronger. True or not? IDK, can someone test this out?

Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard the same thing, tested it out and I didn't notice any difference at all.

shane1230

shane1230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
probly just a rumor, if it was 10 times stronger it would kill in like 2 shots and be unstopable but im going to go test it now. be right back:thumbup:

shane1230

shane1230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont have any attachments for the m4a1 yet so i will make a post at the end of the night if no one else confirmes or declines this

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I bet its just a rumor. If it were true, everyone would be running around with extremely OP'd weapons.

N

NSJD Leet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
exaggerate
v. exaggerated, exaggerating, exaggerates
v.tr.
1. To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate: exaggerate the size of the enemy force; exaggerated his own role in the episode.
2. To enlarge or increase to an abnormal degree: thick lenses that exaggerated the size of her eyes.
v.intr.
To make overstatements.

Example: "Man the M4 is so OP, throw FMJ and Extended Mags on that shiet and its like 10 times more powerful too!"

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It probably makes it stronger, but not ten times stronger. There are some glitches in damage, like putting holographics on FALs and M16 increases the damage by 5 points, making the M16 a 1 burst kill 90% of the time, and the FAL a 1-3 shot kill 90% of the time.

B

Brychu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GrimReaper7 said:
It probably makes it stronger, but not ten times stronger. There are some glitches in damage, like putting holographics on FALs and M16 increases the damage by 5 points, making the M16 a 1 burst kill 90% of the time, and the FAL a 1-3 shot kill 90% of the time.

lulwut. The holographic makes them more accurate, not more powerful haha.
-The FAL is a 1-3 shot but the "1" is a close range headshot with stopping power. It kills in 3 shots at range reguardless. Thats ALL THE TIME, not just 90%
-The M16 kills in 2 shots (with SP) hence the 1 burst kill. Its not because of the sight.

IceCreamKohn

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
bryanchurch said:
-The FAL is a 1-3 shot but the "1" is a close range headshot with stopping power.
-The M16 kills in 2 shots (with SP) hence the 1 burst kill. Its not because of the sight.

Fail to whoever thought it was like that. Lol.

AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bryanchurch said:
-The FAL is a 1-3 shot but the "1" is a close range headshot with stopping power.

my friend pulled that from cod weekly, so I assumed it was true.

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
I bet its just a rumor. If it were true, everyone would be running around with extremely OP'd weapons.

They already are? Not noticed the Famas' and M16's that are out?

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I also head that a RPD with Thermal and A hearbeat sensor becomes a fully automatic Intervention...On-topic WHAT!!!!!! ARE U EFFIN SERIOUS???

Top Bottom
Login
Register