Discussion M4 rumor/myth

• Thread starter swpilot2494
  • Start date
  • Views 684
S

swpilot2494

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was at school talking with my friend today, he's a 10th lvl 70 and he told me that if you put FMJ and extended mags on the M4A1, it makes it 10 times stronger. True or not? IDK, can someone test this out?

X

xSyndromex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting....if I had EM on it I'd try it out for you.

R

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I heard the same thing, tested it out and I didn't notice any difference at all.

B

Barney Stinson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt it.

S

shane1230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
probly just a rumor, if it was 10 times stronger it would kill in like 2 shots and be unstopable but im going to go test it now. be right back:thumbup:

S

SharPvBlood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It basically is true

S

shane1230

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont have any attachments for the m4a1 yet so i will make a post at the end of the night if no one else confirmes or declines this

P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
I bet its just a rumor. If it were true, everyone would be running around with extremely OP'd weapons.

C

MadModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is definitely not true.

U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it would make the m4 1 hit. normal core. no way.

I

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gaurentee its not true. :biggrin:

N

NSJD Leet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exaggerate
v. exaggerated, exaggerating, exaggerates
v.tr.
1. To represent as greater than is actually the case; overstate: exaggerate the size of the enemy force; exaggerated his own role in the episode.
2. To enlarge or increase to an abnormal degree: thick lenses that exaggerated the size of her eyes.
v.intr.
To make overstatements.

Example: "Man the M4 is so OP, throw FMJ and Extended Mags on that shiet and its like 10 times more powerful too!"

A

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It probably makes it stronger, but not ten times stronger. There are some glitches in damage, like putting holographics on FALs and M16 increases the damage by 5 points, making the M16 a 1 burst kill 90% of the time, and the FAL a 1-3 shot kill 90% of the time.

B

Brychu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GrimReaper7 said:
It probably makes it stronger, but not ten times stronger. There are some glitches in damage, like putting holographics on FALs and M16 increases the damage by 5 points, making the M16 a 1 burst kill 90% of the time, and the FAL a 1-3 shot kill 90% of the time.

lulwut. The holographic makes them more accurate, not more powerful haha.
-The FAL is a 1-3 shot but the "1" is a close range headshot with stopping power. It kills in 3 shots at range reguardless. Thats ALL THE TIME, not just 90%
-The M16 kills in 2 shots (with SP) hence the 1 burst kill. Its not because of the sight.

I

IceCreamKohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bryanchurch said:
-The FAL is a 1-3 shot but the "1" is a close range headshot with stopping power.
-The M16 kills in 2 shots (with SP) hence the 1 burst kill. Its not because of the sight.

Fail to whoever thought it was like that. Lol.

A

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bryanchurch said:
-The FAL is a 1-3 shot but the "1" is a close range headshot with stopping power.

my friend pulled that from cod weekly, so I assumed it was true.

A

ablindguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what they say about assuming

M

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
I bet its just a rumor. If it were true, everyone would be running around with extremely OP'd weapons.

They already are? Not noticed the Famas' and M16's that are out?

U

uneedhelp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ablindguy said:
You know what they say about assuming
random, just HAD to thank you for your sig pic

P

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I also head that a RPD with Thermal and A hearbeat sensor becomes a fully automatic Intervention...On-topic WHAT!!!!!! ARE U EFFIN SERIOUS???

Top Bottom